Skin Sale: 50% Off Crimson Akali, Mad Hatter Shaco, and Firefang Warwick

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hey Aqualung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

oooo, firefang ww. do want.

RapidDarkness

Recruiter

07-27-2011

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was HOT like the dog?

ShazBo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seuss View Post
Maybe one day Taric will have skins to go on sale.
He did a few weeks ago...
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=311875

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulu Almighty View Post
What they should have on sale is:
Lord Mordekaiser(975 RP)
Unmasked Kayle(975 RP)
Void Nocturne(520 RP)
Void was available recently
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=912530

Trancamun

07-27-2011

Just bought firfang ww, i'm crying right now (no i'm not), is there any type, or way, of getting rp back?

Kaz The Avenger

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShazBo View Post
I do believe that he is refering to a new skin and/ or actual decent skin which isn't like a simple recolour, not the fact that he did have a skin sale not too long a go. You will be able to note this through the fact that he said "skins to go on sale". Currently he only has 2 and they aren't all that great.

Frankstg

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erekai View Post
I might have incentive to buy that Shaco skin if SHACO WAS EVER IN THE ****ING FREE ROTATION SO I COULD TRY HIM OUT FFS!!!!!!!! Seriously I'd love to hear Riot's reasoning as to why he hasn't been free in 7+ months. Outrageous
with all the baddies out there, if they ever put shaco free it will be a general mess and lots of rage will then follow this decision

ShazBo

Recruiter

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz The Avenger View Post
I do believe that he is refering to a new skin and/ or actual decent skin which isn't like a simple recolour, not the fact that he did have a skin sale not too long a go. You will be able to note this through the fact that he said "skins to go on sale". Currently he only has 2 and they aren't all that great.
No he said: "Maybe one day Taric will have skins to go on sale." not "Maybe one day Taric will have a new skin."

And I agreed that the Gem Knight deserves a new skin. Why wasn't there a Thor Skin when they went to Dreamhack. Tyrn has a few skins and he's getting another soon. That basically Riot's version of an F you to Janna and Taric fans.

Messiiah

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seuss View Post
Maybe one day Taric will have skins to go on sale.
Maybe one day people like you will stop complaining that riot is actually putting skins
on for half price when they really dont have to. Doubt it though.

Kaz The Avenger

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShazBo View Post
No he said: "Maybe one day Taric will have skins to go on sale." not "Maybe one day Taric will have a new skin."

And I agreed that the Gem Knight deserves a new skin. Why wasn't there a Thor Skin when they went to Dreamhack. Tyrn has a few skins and he's getting another soon.
yes he did say "Maybe one day Taric will have skins to go on sale", that kind of indicates to me that he was refering to his lack of skins and decent skins and that he wishes he had more skins that were good. Otherwise if he was refering to the fact that he hasn't seen any skins on sale for him, then he made a poor choice in words. I'm just saying it like I see it with my understanding of the english language.

On a side note I am in agreeance with your Thor skin for taric. That would be pretty badass.

Obscenum

07-27-2011

Aviator Irelia please T_T