Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mordekeiser brings great trolling! (wukong bug)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moviedude

07-27-2011

If Children of the Grave is used on wukong's decoy, it creates a wukong pet that acts just like the normal ghost would.
This happened twice, in 2 different games and once i killed wukong with his own ghost.

moviedude

07-27-2011

Bump. I can see this being very annoying.

ImFromMexico

07-27-2011

So does his ult on Shaco's clone.

AntiTcb

07-27-2011

Wukong's Decoy is counted as a champion, so he's free for Mordekaiser's taking.

Desolate Specter

07-27-2011

But the thing is, i know the decoy can become targetable, but when it becomes a soul, the soul is stealth for some reason. I just played a match and i stole the decoy 4 times and got the soul when the decoy timer expired. But when i got the soul, it was stealth. For the entire time everytime i ulted it.I know it was stealth because my team and i couldn't even see it. i had the buff timer for the soul and also I moved the soul to a turret and the turret was hitting air, or where the soul would be.

3mptylord

07-27-2011

There's no point in taking it though. The decoy has no stats, so Mordekaiser doesn't benefit from the buff...

Although, it doesn't mean you get a free clone with 75% of your stats.

Work's on LeBlanc's passive and Shaco's Hallucinate too. Heck, even other Mordekaiser pets! It doesn't work on Yorick though, because it's treated as a minion. Pah, I wish it'd work on Tibbers. >_<

Xgraliee

07-27-2011

tibbers...lol this happens with katarina passive too. she would get +gold and cd on clone kills. dont think its a bug. think it mean to be this way.