Mordekeiser brings great trolling! (wukong bug)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moviedude

07-27-2011

If Children of the Grave is used on wukong's decoy, it creates a wukong pet that acts just like the normal ghost would.
This happened twice, in 2 different games and once i killed wukong with his own ghost.

moviedude

07-27-2011

Bump. I can see this being very annoying.

ImFromMexico

07-27-2011

So does his ult on Shaco's clone.

AntiTcb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

Wukong's Decoy is counted as a champion, so he's free for Mordekaiser's taking.

Desolate Specter

07-27-2011

But the thing is, i know the decoy can become targetable, but when it becomes a soul, the soul is stealth for some reason. I just played a match and i stole the decoy 4 times and got the soul when the decoy timer expired. But when i got the soul, it was stealth. For the entire time everytime i ulted it.I know it was stealth because my team and i couldn't even see it. i had the buff timer for the soul and also I moved the soul to a turret and the turret was hitting air, or where the soul would be.

3mptylord

07-27-2011

There's no point in taking it though. The decoy has no stats, so Mordekaiser doesn't benefit from the buff...

Although, it doesn't mean you get a free clone with 75% of your stats.

Work's on LeBlanc's passive and Shaco's Hallucinate too. Heck, even other Mordekaiser pets! It doesn't work on Yorick though, because it's treated as a minion. Pah, I wish it'd work on Tibbers. >_<

Xgraliee

07-27-2011

tibbers...lol this happens with katarina passive too. she would get +gold and cd on clone kills. dont think its a bug. think it mean to be this way.