twisted fate needs changes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazraks

09-07-2009

His ultimate is only useful in the beginning but his damage sucks in the beginning. Near the end his damage is much better but his ultimate is hardly useful.

Vins

09-07-2009

his ultimate is always usefull,its like showing you where to teleport and kill the hero,its slowing down heroes so your allies will run away,its slowing down enemies if they try to escape... so many ways to use it just make a blind pick and you got the usefullness already coz it cant be missed

Kazraks

09-07-2009

but in end game you dont run into issues with people getting away

Vins

09-07-2009

lol you dont know what are you talking about in the end more people try to run away like in start of the game coz the time of respawn is really big and a simple death makes you loose the game,hope you understand

Zeyk

09-07-2009

Though it's theoretically possible for you to be more wrong, it would be hard.

1. A snare is always useful for the entire game, both for chasing and escaping.
2. It reveals everyone on the map, including stealthers. Great for stopping attempted ganks when you see everybody is MIA.
3. It doubles your teleport speed. If Twisted Fate builds for physical DPS and anyone anywhere is hurt and alone when he uses his ult, they are screwed. Teleport over there and rock them. You can also use it for the quick teleport to escape while you're being attacked.

Also, Wild Card is an incredible laning ability in the early game even with no AP.

Mizerable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2009

Exactly what Zeyk said.

docey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeyk View Post
though it's theoretically possible for you to be more wrong, it would be hard..
qftw

Elmentar

09-07-2009

This thread is being made because...? You didn't provide any suggestions on how to remedy the problem you're supposedly having. You just started a thread to rant about how you/someone else didn't know how to play cardmaster?

I play cardy a lot, and I absolutely love his Ult. So do my teammates.

Kid Kaapa

09-07-2009

I've played every Champ at least once.. and I gotta say, I've picked Cardy as my second main. He's fine the way he is imo. By end game Destiny has a pretty short CD, and along with gate.. it's perfect for chasing low hp enemies that got away.. and they do get away. Near the end everyone has better shoes, and higher movement speed from other items.

Faro

09-07-2009

Obvious troll is....