[Misc. Guide] How to 'Get' Skins for 'Free'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malcolm Tucker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrthodoxChaote View Post
What's the point of skins the enemy can't see, I mean, the whole advantage of 5th Age Taric is to defeat the enemy with glamour...
LOL So true

Honestly it'd be boring to have a skin and for only me to be able to see it... ruins the point of it

d4l3kcaan

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightyears View Post
Buy skins and support the game. If everyone only plays the free aspect, the game won't last.

Riot is providing you with entertainement. A couple bucks here and there is not much to ask, like the friend who's always broke at the bar.

id be more inclined to buy new champions with RP, knowing i could use any skin i wanted. some of the default skins are just ugly imo, like ryze

likeomgitsadam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-21-2012

Hey all , There's this great commentator streaming right now , He'll be analyzing mid play and lane concepts over at www.own3d.tv/phrank !

likeomgitsadam

Recruiter

01-21-2012

Hey all , There's this great commentator streaming right now , He'll be analyzing mid play and lane concepts over at www.own3d.tv/phrank !

Kaydence

01-21-2012

These are awesome!!! I had seen these before but knew the new version changed some things. They now have an installer program that installs them for you!! Darth kassadin and the tron shen are amazing!!!

HeroKillaz420

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4l3kcaan View Post
id be more inclined to buy new champions with RP, knowing i could use any skin i wanted. some of the default skins are just ugly imo, like ryze

u mean the the new champ bundles? right?cuz buying the champs by themselves is kinda of a rip off(sry riot) y spend rp on things u can buy with ip? when there are things u can only get with rp

Diezel140

05-31-2012

i use league craft and its awesome

VoidBro

06-01-2012

sucks sht

Travistyse

06-01-2012

inb4

Riot: So in this patch update We've made all skins serverside to save space for users, we feel this will improve overall quality for our low end users, and we're definitely not covering up a problem just as we did with the masteries a few patches ago.

Zephyr Arcturus

07-05-2012

I don't see a Hero folder.. all I see is a config, logs, and RADS folder..