[Misc. Guide] How to 'Get' Skins for 'Free'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Well maybe if skins didn't cost a freaking fortune more would buy them. I donated 20 bucks myself, since I have enjoyed the game. With it I can unlock a whopping TWO champions, and will be 100 points short of a 3rd thanks to their wierd RP values.

Tristiana Fireman skin costs 1850 RPS, which is about 17 dollars. SEVENTEEN FREAKING DOLLARS for ONE SKIN. Seriously?

So I can certainly see why people would want to 'try out' skins, or use their cash to unlock champions as opposed to fluff items like skins.

Molsonbeagle

11-03-2010

There is somethign to be said about trying out different skins for use, but as a for instance: If you want to try out gangster twitch and just switch the character models, you don't get a lot of the cool things riot did, such as changing the bolt to a bullet, and changing the fire sound from a crossbow noise to a tommy gun noise. But trying out the twitch skin did give me the motivation to give them money for it.
Custom skins are also really cool, there are some that I find to be absolute musts (Death Knight Garen...check it out, thank me later) but I do believe people should keep in mind that while the game is free, people don't work for free. If you CAN spare some change for these guys, you should do so.

Rinstin

11-03-2010

i dont get it explain it a little better

Combat Omega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

I can't get it to work...

UndeathWrath

11-24-2010

which one is Karthus?

Chumpps

12-15-2010

i cant find tryndamere either....
any idea wt its called?

xXPawnerXx

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightyears View Post
Buy skins and support the game. If everyone only plays the free aspect, the game won't last.

Riot is providing you with entertainement. A couple bucks here and there is not much to ask, like the friend who's always broke at the bar.
i believe that exactly RIOT provides entertainment but i personaly dont want to provide money to RIOT :P
im just playing for fun and this is what most people should do
i mean whats the point of wasting 10 euros for a paysafe or on those ************ who have as intention to make some money from dumbasses who dont have nothing better to do than spending 10 whole euros on sth so rediculus
generaly i believe that u play for fun and not for waste of money!!!!! :P

Skarret

12-26-2010

i dont get udyrs

Juantxu

12-29-2010

This is only great to test skins before buying them, period.

Also having skins currently not obtainable like Pax Jax.

firefuze

01-04-2011

thx dude but i cant find the files