Unplayable again!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pogosh

04-30-2010

ok so I have no clue what the temp on a gpu should be but I have shots of the info from the program. I will attach them. but the temperature is around 122 C when I am getting low fps. when it is working normally it is around 114-115. If this is the issue then I probably am going to have to take my "brand new computer" back to Best Buy and complain....this has been the worst computer for the money I have spent ever...

Toryllian

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

04-30-2010

That is really hot. That card should be running around 80-90 C.

Pogosh

04-30-2010

You are a god! Thank you so much. After downloading the temp. prog for my gpu and finding that out I realized that I may need to change where my computer is located due to the animals in my house. I opened my computer and it was in need of some cleaning, and i just got it a month ago. Thank you thank you thank you. It should be working fine now. My wife tried out a practice with Kat, and we experienced no problems, and the temp never went over 75 degrees celcius. Problem solved thanks again.

Toryllian

precambria

05-01-2010

Sent 2 netalyzer results to email, one with my normal array of programs running (which btw have no effect on the game normally) there were some strange things... and my stupid ISP is wildcarding, I just ran the repair function on LoL through the program menu and tried to open the ports that may be causing problems but most of them wouldn't effect games.
I hope to get this resolved once and for all so this game doesn't become an off and on thing I already miss it =( and yes i can play with the lag spikes but it is really not fun, and I play this game for fun.

precambria

05-01-2010

HMM it started patching when I opened the game did you guys just patch something or is that from the repair function?

precambria

05-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by precambria View Post
HMM it started patching when I opened the game did you guys just patch something or is that from the repair function?
And is stuck at retrieving version information after about 4 patches. This is kind of fun I like solving problems, I really do think it is the rare chance that it is an access issue where one tiny thing in a patch causes blockage as it were.

precambria

05-01-2010

Ok so now I am running the launcher for just this patch and it is working but it wasn't before the only thing i changed was reseting the patches on the main LoL install..
So I can play for now woot!