Not connected to the internet.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kivvel

04-29-2010

Since patch, the game has refused to work for me. Amumu states the servers are unavailable and that I am not connected to the internet.

I have all necessary LoL-related ports open, a computer that shines, not to mention highspeed internet. This did not occur until three days ago, however, during those three days I have received zero assistance from Riot or even Wrenchmen on the forums.

I would be nice to have this issue fixed, or perhaps being refunded the money I've invested into the game.

Rajik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2010

This has been known to happen occasionally. If you know the servers are online, you can bypass the launcher screen by clicking the background and hitting the following key combination with your arrow keys:

Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down, Down.

I'm serious, it actually works.

Rajik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2010

You can read more about it here:
http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...ilable+Message

Kivvel

04-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajik View Post
This has been known to happen occasionally. If you know the servers are online, you can bypass the launcher screen by clicking the background and hitting the following key combination with your arrow keys:

Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down, Down.

I'm serious, it actually works.
Holy ****!

Rajik

04-29-2010

Haha...did it work for you?

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

04-29-2010

The cheat code can cause store issues, so I recommend you follow the guide posted above to avoid this.

BerserkerLord

05-01-2010

dang it really works thx