LoL while you sleep

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cartire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

This better be on summoner showcase for those who miss the thread. Get on it.

Flavored Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

that's fitting because he's a guardian and all, nice

Kezair

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venjamin View Post
Get some fine-tipped Q-tips ( typically used for nail polish removal, they taper to a fine point rather than just a swab ) and a small bottle of isopropyl alcohol. Dip the q-tip in, then dab off any excess alcohol.

Use it as a fine-tipped eraser. Since the wood is glossed, it may not have soaked up enough of the ink to make it impossible to erase. I myself have never done it on wood, but I do use it for spot treatments on some of the stuff I've made. The theory is still applicable, and since it's so thin, you should have no concern about spillage / drip or erasing what you've already done.

Just make sure you wring it out to the best of your ability, too much left in the q-tip may apply enough to cause it to drip, and you don't want that.

Cheers, and great work!
I'll have to give that a try. I'm a little apprehensive about going back to do it though. There's been many a time I tried to fix something and made it worse >.<

Thanks for the tip, and the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartire View Post
This better be on summoner showcase for those who miss the thread. Get on it.
Yep, I already sent an email to the summoner showcase. Here's hoping it gets picked!

McMuscles

07-28-2011

Amazing job

VonLego

07-28-2011

Wow, seal that up with a layer of clear coat

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

07-28-2011

Dude... that's pretty amazing work.

Painguin22

07-28-2011

I would be scared to sleep.

NiteTyme

07-28-2011

if that don't keep the monsters under your bed away....

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painguin22 View Post
I would be scared to sleep.
How come? Don't you think you'd sleep safe and sound knowing you have your personal gargoyle with an ultimate that taunts all enemies to him protecting you?

HyperMarth

07-28-2011

This should be in a summoner showcase