Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL while you sleep

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kwicherbichn

07-27-2011

Hey bro props on the picture man, especially with a Sharpie.

Furt fantastic

07-27-2011

****... I wish the people begging for rp could draw like you

Kezair

07-27-2011

Quote:
KaoReal:
Really great art, GJ!

I'm just wondering how you're going to manage sleeping with all the sharpie fumes XD.

I had to sleep the other way around the first few days when the heaviest of the ink was going on, lawl.

Xtreme217

Recruiter

07-27-2011

Are you one of those people from those sharpie commercials where they draw ridiculous stuff with sharpie? o.O

But seriously that is amazing artwork, nicely done.

Kezair

07-27-2011

This was actually my first experience using Sharpie. A lot of time was spent just trying to get the darn marker to work :P

Toast Defender

07-27-2011

"Hey baby, wanna come home with me? You can knock boots with Galio alll night"

Kezair

07-27-2011

Not quite that desperate yet...or ever.

ramenmaker

07-27-2011

those are some sick skills man....sick skills......! pls doodle more ^__^

Unknowniac

07-27-2011

Wow, that's really good. Well done sir.

Venjamin

07-27-2011

Quote:
Kezair:
Yeah, I actually spent a lot of time on the face, but what with it being (semi) permanent marker, small mistakes tend to add up without me being able to fix them well. I've never been very good at drawing faces, and I'm still trying to think of a way I could maybe make it look more...normal.

Get some fine-tipped Q-tips ( typically used for nail polish removal, they taper to a fine point rather than just a swab ) and a small bottle of isopropyl alcohol. Dip the q-tip in, then dab off any excess alcohol.

Use it as a fine-tipped eraser. Since the wood is glossed, it may not have soaked up enough of the ink to make it impossible to erase. I myself have never done it on wood, but I do use it for spot treatments on some of the stuff I've made. The theory is still applicable, and since it's so thin, you should have no concern about spillage / drip or erasing what you've already done.

Just make sure you wring it out to the best of your ability, too much left in the q-tip may apply enough to cause it to drip, and you don't want that.

Cheers, and great work!