%AP for HP item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noric

08-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMun1 View Post
think of it like this. i play maokai and achieve at least a 4k health but i only get like 80 ap because of a rylai's. and maokais ratios's are really not that good so the only dmg he can have is his sapling and his root(not even his ult does that much dmg without ap) so the extra 60+ ap would really compliment everything about him he would just be a little better. some champions i feel would be greatly complimented with this item.
You do realize that with 4000 hp this item would only give as much AP as a RoA correct? the only benefit of this item is that it adds a tiny bit of hp MR and CDR to the bonus. Abyssal Scepter is quite viable on maokai to add some tankiness with AP. So is RoA and so is hourglass.

Phyroxis

08-15-2011

This one had occurred to me.

Then I remembered the existence of Vlad and changed my mind.

Si11yPutty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

Archangel's+New Item+Boots+3 RoA.

LOL

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyroxis View Post
This one had occurred to me.

Then I remembered the existence of Vlad and changed my mind.
Funny how it took until the second page to remember that when I thought of it the moment I read the topic.

But yeah, Vlad players would have less of a reason to QQ when there's an item that specifically caters to his passive. Not much less, but less.