Not able to buy tier 3 runes at lvl 20

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhadamanthys697

04-30-2010

I understand that Riot knows about this problem and will resolve it in the next patch but when will that be? Next week? Through my not completely limited knowledge this should not be an extremely difficult fix, maybe fix this in a small patch asap instead of waiting a week?

SilentShot

04-30-2010

+1 here. im sure this is a problem for everyone since the new patch or something?

Rokath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Anyone able to resolve this issue by hitting level 11 or level 21?
I'm too saddened to play, I was so excited for 20 for new runes and I'm major bummed lol

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhadamanthys697 View Post
I understand that Riot knows about this problem and will resolve it in the next patch but when will that be? Next week? Through my not completely limited knowledge this should not be an extremely difficult fix, maybe fix this in a small patch asap instead of waiting a week?

The problem is it's not exactly a game fixing but, and if the issue is what I think it is it's literally a one character change. HOWEVER, taking down the server for ten minutes to do this change causes server instability for HOURS afterwards, as anyone who plays directly after a patch knows. Unless it's game breaking they don't do emergency patches but cumulative - get together a load on the next patch. We haven't had a reply from anyone yet but can somebody test if getting level 11/21 unlocks it?

Mandroo

04-30-2010

Just hit 20. No runes. If I make 21 today I will post results.

Reconhell

04-30-2010

Just hit 20.. same problem.

Eambo

04-30-2010

This issue will affect everyone who has hit level 20, not just a select few people as far as I'm aware. Right now we have enough reports for this to be a sure thing and Riot are working on it, however if anyone can confirm 11/21 allows you to unlock that'd be great,

Mershin

04-30-2010

Hey FYI I hit 21 and I was able to buy the runes. I experienced the same problem as the others at level 20. So at least we just need to level 1 level to get them until the fix is released. Enjoy.

Foijerqerfgoerk

05-01-2010

Confirm as well. 21 unlocks.

Cheers

BobRedshirt

05-01-2010

Another +1 to the headcount. I'm glad that hitting level 21 fixes it, tho... looks like I'll just need to do some grinding XD