FIX: If your patcher is getting stuck at 33% or ERRORing out.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahrimal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

Alright, I had this problem, but now mine is fixed. What I did was restart my computer. Then I went to Adobe's website and redownloaded Adobe Air. After I did that I reopened my LoL patcher and it worked just fine. You can find Adobe Air at

http://get.adobe.com/air/

or if you're skeptical about the link above...

http://www.adobe.com/products/air/

NOTE: Both of these links WILL take you off of the LoL forums. If that scares you... then just google "Adobe Air"

P.S. A better order to do this all in, if you're wanting to do everything "by the book"

(TL;DR)
-Restart your computer
-Download Adobe Air
-Restart your computer (optional)
-Run the patcher again
(End TL;DR)

Let me know if this works for everyone else. If it doesn't work for you, list the file that your patcher is getting stuck on. With as much information as you're willing/capable of providing. I hope this works for you guys.

SuperFlea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

Sorry, didn't work for me, mine is stuck on patching the TwistedFate.mp3 file.

Natsu x Dragneel

07-26-2011

0.0.0.40\Archive_155083216.raf thats what i got stuck on.

Ahrimal

07-26-2011

0.0.0.40\Archive_155083216.raf

That's what mine got stuck on. Somehow, just re-installing Adobe Air after the reboot worked. As for the twistedfate.mp3 you may need reinstall if that file specifically got corrupted if their patcher won't fix it.

duke1101

11-25-2011

i am trying this now hope it works.