Mana Regen Runes For Ashe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Rinoa

04-28-2010

Is this a good idea? If not, which runes should I get (be specific)?

Karnikula

04-28-2010

manareg/level seals - 9 of them

works great on ashe

Princess Rinoa

04-28-2010

I only see 7... Seal of Replenishment, Glyph of Clarity, Seal of Clarity, Quintessence of Replenishment, Mark of Replenishment, Glyph of Replenishment, and Quintessence of Clarity. Or did you mean something else. >_<;

Could you be specific with the names I'm kind of confused. :P

Exoh

04-28-2010

You can stack the same type of rune as many times as you have slots available:

I believe the level scaling runes are best, since they surpass the effectiveness of the flat runes at level 5. So, get the Greater Seal of Clarity (fill all your yellow seal slots with this rune type). Some people even go as far as getting a few quintessences in mana regen, but I find just filling the seal slots does the trick and frees up the quint slots for armor penetration or dodge depending on your preference.

Princess Rinoa

04-28-2010

Okay so I should fill up all the yellow spaces with the Greater Seal of Clarity? Thanks! ^_^

What about the red and blue spaces, though?

Exoh

04-28-2010

Armor penetration (Greater Mark of Desolation) for red definitely.

Blue is a "meh" stat for Ashe currently so feel free to try anything. I use magic resist (Greater Glyph of Warding) or cooldown reduction (Greater Glyph of Focus) depending on whether I am playing solo queue or arranged, respectively.

Psychlops

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2010

I think you'll get more mileage from greater glyph of Intellect 11.25 mana 9 of these is over 100 more mana to start and a couple Seals of clarity or replenishment Ashe will get off a lot more volleys before needing to return home.

When comparing replenishment to clarity it's not a clear as saying "by level 5 clarity is better". It is very important to note that while clarity gives more performance over the life of the character, by the time clarity is ahead you'll have bought items to supplement your mana and mana isn't a huge concern for ashe except in the beginning. If you get 15-20 more minion kills in the first 6 levels because of the increased mana from replenishment that extra gold will likely offset the difference in mana down the road. You'll be level 9 before clarity has caught up to replenishment in the amount of extra mean you've received and that early advantage compounds itself down the road.

On the red, either armor penetration or crit chance(malice) will yield the best results.

Princess Rinoa

04-28-2010

Well I'm only level 13 so I can't get the Greater Seals yet. :[ What should I do? Wait or buy the lesser seals?

Psychlops

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2010

no don't wait, use the level 2 runes until you reach level 20. Runes are free perks that help you every game it makes no sense to leave an empty slot. even if you're level 20 and you only have a level 1 rune in some slots it's still a nice perk. For instance level 1 malice marks have about a .5 chance to crit. 9 of them will give you one more crit every 20 attacks and that adds up to a lot of damage over dozens of games.

Pwnacus Maximus

04-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychlops View Post
no don't wait, use the level 2 runes until you reach level 20. Runes are free perks that help you every game it makes no sense to leave an empty slot. even if you're level 20 and you only have a level 1 rune in some slots it's still a nice perk. For instance level 1 malice marks have about a .5 chance to crit. 9 of them will give you one more crit every 20 attacks and that adds up to a lot of damage over dozens of games.
NO. do NOT listen to him. save your money, so once you hit level twenty you have enough money for a full set of runes. the benefit from having runes at your level is negligible.