cryo/blitzcrank/sivir feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dawa

09-07-2009

cryopheonix: lets start with this imba hero, who can stun/damage/slow with his first skill, yep all in one op attack, can make walls that block one line in width that have a way to great synergy with his ultimate, and cast another nuke that deal double damage if that wasnt enough on slowed target of his. and a ultimate that does massive aoe damage+ slow that he can use whenever he want to slow a whole team then nuke whoever has less hp with his instagib nuke, then cast his stun/damage/slow nuke and make walls killing a whole team on his own. I think this hero is really imbalanced, and whoever team doesnt have a cryo loose. and if that wasnt enough again, yep this hero has like 2 life he's already so hard to kill you have to kill him twice, the egg passive need some fix, it has too much HP early the ratio is too big

Bliztcrank: ok since amumu wasnt enough they introduce another pudge-alike hero, but a pudge v5.0 id say, you cant really use cleanse vs this hero compare to amumu, then he has a all in one attackspeed/movement speed increase to kill faster or get away faster, and the double damage stun/pushback third skill, the ultimate too his really good its great to make money faster, and really powerfull in team fights where he can silence the whole opposing team. this hero need a reduced range first skill, and his passive mana shield need a couple hit of the nerf bat.

sivir: well the first skill is ok, the 2nd skill is way too good in team fights end game even mid games it rebounce on too many target and the damage on bounce is too big. the new spellshield is really powerfull to, much like morgana

Xeirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2009

First off the bird's ult uses soo much mana it doesnt matter. It's on par with the yeti.

I agree on blitz though. I think he does a tad too much damage. His ult is pretty lame.

Sivir. I am 50/50 on her, sometimes she can be a pain, but she kind of w/e

ChoppazAndDakka

09-07-2009

I'm sorry, did you just call SIVIR overpowered? REALLY?

mermin

09-07-2009

agree, agree,
might agree/disagree

God SoRcuS

09-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppazAndDakka View Post
I'm sorry, did you just call SIVIR overpowered? REALLY?
Ignore him please. He says cryo can do all in one. Well cryo can, But how many people can play her properly? I would like to see you try and cry. Blitzcrank, a bit on the powerful side maybe. As for Sivir I am +1 with the above post.

Effulgent

09-07-2009

Sivir is overpowered in her pushing ability and lane control, and slightly overpowered in late game team fights. She's mostly fine and could stay with no changes, but scaling back her ult to not affect creeps would help.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2009

Cyropheonix is sadly overpowered. I want her to be balanced, but she's just really really uber.

Honestly, her E needs it's damage nerfed, and some of her spell ranges need to be brought down. Not too much, but just a bit.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

09-07-2009

Cyro's not imba
Blitzcrank is imba
Sivir's not imba

My coments are so helpful

Cantor

09-07-2009

I think cryo is powerful, but is hard to play and very slow. Worry about Ryze first... Blitzcrank could use a little tweaking, but its his first week, so play nice :P Sivir, I can't really say, I hardly ever see her in games, but she's never seemed to be a gamebreaker.

The Senate

09-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzle Dazzle View Post
Cyro's not imba
Blitzcrank is imba
Sivir's not imba

My coments are so helpful
Oh come on. Cyro being overpowered is like LoL's best kept secret.