Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Jungler's Guide to the Galaxy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScopeTcR

03-28-2011

sivir might be able to i'd check that out with bouncing blades

Mansurji

03-29-2011

Very good thread overall, though covering that many champs you can have some inaccuracies.

I'll speak on Akali, my favorite jungler. I think you should add a link to her jungle's thread (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=271041)

The first point is you cannot tell to get their lizards/small camps, they do have a jungler also and lizard will most probably not be there.

The second point is you cannot at all advice to get a Guinsoo rageblade. Akali is not an auto-attacker, she's a nuker and deserve a lichbane, after the hextech gun to keep jungling and riley to hunt people/survive.

Penguinbashr

03-29-2011

its sad i dont see renekton up there, hes pretty decent.

can solo blue at level 1, and get red at level 2/3 depending how blue went (popped crits, ect) although its best to wait till level 3 as smite will be back up.

hes a VERY good ganker, using slice and dice to close the gap, popping ulti and stunning the enemy champ. with his q giving him decent lifesteal if you engage by enemy minions (but who does that anyways) he starts off with fortitude elixer/6 hp pots.

Etching

03-29-2011

There's a reason Renekton isn't up there: Threat necro ftw-

Animus1

06-18-2011

I've been hearing lately that Lee Sin can jungle. I that true? If so, how?

Hwa Ryun

06-18-2011

lolwut? How is nunu tier 2? Trundle isn't even on this? There are so many things wrong with this I don't know where to start.

Warrrrax

07-22-2011

Hey Genius... its over a year old. Maybe THATS what is wrong with it? Oh wait... I just necro'ed his necro didn't I?

However, it is a really nice introduction to jungling so I don't feel too bad about it. Maybe someone will even update it someday.

HeinleinsBro

07-22-2011

Where is Trundle...

NiroZiro

01-17-2014

cool