How to WIN at LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Breaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2010

Very interesting input. Would read again. +1

Epicbethyname

04-28-2010

Thanks for the tips anything that can help players improve their gameplay is always welcome in my book.

Zirun

04-28-2010

I was expecting to come into this thread and just read "Destroy enemy buildings, ultimately including the Nexus."

Sadly, I am un-disappointed.

Takomancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2010

ilovehumans

ihatehumans

Adjudicator

04-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirun View Post
I was expecting to come into this thread and just read "Destroy enemy buildings, ultimately including the Nexus."

Sadly, I am un-disappointed.
Contrary to popular belief you actually don't need to destroy the nexus to win, it's just the easiest and most obvious way to do it

iYaphet

04-28-2010

LOL OMG! I missed you so much humans (: <3 ily

Edwy

The Council

04-28-2010

Lawl humans, TLDR; DC (Don't care)

Add me on SC2, I just got it this past Saturday, and I'm still kinda bad, but trying to get better

topboy

04-28-2010

great info mate!

I'm interested in the Runes area. Please send me a pm on what's the best combo for eve?

thx in advance.

Vidal

04-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatehumans View Post
7. Start of Game.

As soon as the loading screen goes down the game is started. At the ~1:35 mark the neutral creeps spawn, you should almost ALWAYS be trying to get one of these. Level 1 dragon takes the whole team and a couple summoner spells to get. It gives a decent gold and level advantage but is easy to detect and counter. The 'buff' creeps generally take 2-4 people (or a lone jungler) one of which needs to be a tank. Getting a lizard buff can be insane on a ranged champion, especially if they have a slow or stun already. Getting a golem buff on a caster generally dominates a lane. The sooner you can get in to a good position around these spots the better, often you can gangk a jungler and get their 'buff' which translates to a huge starting advantage. Also of note is the lane brush, if you aren't confident with taking on the neutrals then setting up a gangk in the lane brush is just as good.
Dragon no longer stawns when other creeps spawn and golem/liz is 30 seconds late, also nashor comes like the 15 min mark.

Kryptix

04-28-2010

Good guide, but I have a much less complicated "recipe" for winning matches.