True solo que too hard for Riot to contemplate?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xamnation

11-01-2012

mmm

AUSTRALlA

11-01-2012

thought you were talking about ranked... sigh

Zyberb

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xamnation View Post
Almost 1500 normal games now, so tired of getting stomped on by 5 man premades when my entire team is made of randoms of varying skill levels.

Is it too hard to ask for a true solo que...one where you can only que alone against other who are alone?

Not everyone has, or wants friends to play with.
You do realize that they balance for that, for the most part, whatever is on one side is on the other. Odds are a bunch of randoms is just beating your bunch of randoms.

Perhaps your loses aren't because of "5 man premades" and because your team was just worse.

Edit: I got bored and looked at your last loss... Each team had 1 solo and 2 duo's... Perhaps it was your 2/7/2 that helped you lose the game.

Ran Yakumo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

In solo queue you have a far greater chance of playing with other solo queue people, iirc they changed it so 5 man premades will only be matched against other 5 man premades, and games I've played seems to support that, 4 man premades are also more likely to be matched against other 4 man premades than others.

I think the only premades that don't have an effect is duo/trio queuing.