2k ELO tryn: @Morello & @RIOT: why NERF tryn?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mo Zedong

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by B51 View Post
Tryndamere now is hard to place on a team

I am a elo 2000up tryn player too

Seriously,I can say this is a horrible nerf

If tryn doesn't get buff back,he sucks forever.

Now he 100% dead after using ult

coz heal only 300 not 400

get ignited and free dead.
Just a quick fyi for everyone , this poster is a 2k+ tryn , and is infact higher rated than the OP.

Quote:
35% Crit at full hp is amazing? You do realize that the only reason Trynd got high crits was because of the huge crit damage increase he had, which is now gone in the patch. So hes gonna deal the same crit damage as every other AD carry. Also, hes meelee. You think hes gonna stay at full hp fighting people? He can't stay back and shoot like ranged carries so I don't know how you think that you are gonna keep that 35% LOL
This is my biggest concern as well. Ultimately , no melee carry will be balanced in this game. But remember he is getting bonus damage per hp now , that bonus damage should scale with crit.

Spirit of Wolves

07-25-2011

I was so excited to see him getting a rage bar more for aesthetic reasons plus a model update, plus a slight remake to his q. But the patch notes were just like "sorry you lost the game" *rips hopes and dreams into shreds*

Javin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandoichi View Post
35% Crit at full hp is amazing? You do realize that the only reason Trynd got high crits was because of the huge crit damage increase he had, which is now gone in the patch. So hes gonna deal the same crit damage as every other AD carry.
with a 35% more chance then any other champ? whats a high crit. Crits hurt no matter extra crit damage or not. Thats why armor pen is better on him then crit damage runes.

CooLTanG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
You underestimate the power of +35% crit chance at full health and free Spinning Slash + Mocking Shout. And healing with zero Fury.

Seriously. Try before you whine.

Tryndamere no longer has crit damage as a stat. Forget his old passive and old Q. Now read the patch notes for the passive and Q.

So your saying u bugfixed him then to be able to spin & mocking at the same time? Or still bugged all to hell.

Aroyok

07-25-2011

Also consider that since you no longer have to rely on getting beat up to make Tryn's crit chance legendary, builds other than glass cannon are now open to him. This alone should be a major shake up to the current conclusion(without testing heuheu) that the rework is a nerf.

Aelthar

Martel

07-25-2011

Quote:
You underestimate the power of +35% crit chance at full health and free Spinning Slash + Mocking Shout. And healing with zero Fury.

Tryndamere no longer has crit damage as a stat. Forget his old passive and old Q. Now read the patch notes for the passive and Q.
So let me get this straight, less damage, higher cooldowns, no more crit damage, less heal, and a little crit somehow makes up for it? Sure you get free abilities, but no one ever complained about that in the first place. Plus, you have the same, if not more crit with the current setup if you rune correctly (once you start taking some damage of course, since you're rarely at full hp with tryn early anyway). I can only speculate as it is now, I'll make a detailed analysis of this as I play him in the new patch, but the way it looks to me is that he will be significantly weaker early on, which is where he really needs to assert his dominance in the game in order to pose a threat.

MetalGrunt

07-25-2011

Quote:

Real mature phreak

-10 respect points for you

WILL SMlTH

07-25-2011

OP are going to get pwnd at rank by his main haha

Crusalis

07-25-2011

Quote:

So Phreak...tell me this please:

Why did you decide to take ignite, one of the hardest counters to Tryndamere, and making an even harder counter to him?

You first cut his ult down by a second, making ignite even better against him. Now he heals for even less.

Seriously, you really, REALLY didn't think of this? In a competitive environment where you can counterpick, you honestly think people won't take ignite and **** him even harder then he is already ****ed?