2k ELO tryn: @Morello & @RIOT: why NERF tryn?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letkhar View Post
You're just mad you can't 3-shot people at level 1 and that you'll actually have to farm a bit to reach 100% Crit Chance. Chill out and try out the changes when they come out. You're probably right that his laning will be weaker, but his jungle will definitely be more consistent.
He jungles fine with a standard jungle page. The crit runes are a cushion for laning phase if you're not comfortable relying on just free +25 damage (OKAY, 7 last hits) and free crits @50% hp. So you cushion it so you crit earlier (for less damage, mind you - lacking armor pen and all that jazz) and to add something that resembles consistency with RNG. For arguments sake though he already had the crazy critical strike chance at full HP if you wanted to shell out the IP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroyok View Post
In case people aren't seeing the potential for the reworked Tryndamere, I'll throw some arbitrary numbers out there.

If you rune for crit chance and take Brawler's Gloves as your first item, you can start off with 20+ crit chance%...but for simplicity, lets just say 20%.

Lets say you get 3 non-crit last hits on minions, that's 45 Rage, which will give you about +17ish crit%. We are still level 1, by the way. So at level one, my Tryndamere could have almost 40% crit, have plenty of health left, and still have Rage bar to fill.

If by chance my enemy makes a mistake that I can capitalize on, and naturally I'll be roughed up in the process and get +15 AD from the new Bloodlust, I can wreck his face with close to 50% crit and massive AD(and ArP from runes...cause that's how I roll).

In my opinion, THIS Tryndamere is WAY scarier than the old Tryndamere.
For arguments sake let's throw some current numbers around.

Tryndamere has +10% critical strike chance, +25 AD, and +12% crit damage at level one currently before runes and masteries. Factor all of that in with your specifications and scenario and guess who is coming out on top.

ColdSnapQQ

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
You underestimate the power of +35% crit chance at full health and free Spinning Slash + Mocking Shout. And healing with zero Fury.

Seriously. Try before you whine.

Tryndamere no longer has crit damage as a stat. Forget his old passive and old Q. Now read the patch notes for the passive and Q.
But the point of Tynd is to get low.

Tynd would get 1 shooted by any mage if he didn't use his ult.

No cost and crit chance at full hp really isn't as good as the old tynd.

Basically you normalized his passive so no matter if your low or high, your normal instead of his old where your high hp your low on crits and when your low hp you get stronger, which is his entire play style.

No Tynd going to build armor or mg, your suppose to go in do your **** and get out.

Sandoichi

07-25-2011

Phreak is too busy making spotlight videos showing him killing enemies 6 levels lower than himself to make it look like patch changes are good (LOL @ kayle video) to really understand how the game works.

I really like the part where he noted

Quote:
Free mocking + spinning slash
OMG! Super buff guys! Now we will save 20hp when we spin!

Really good job lowering 60 base damage on spin too, then only lowering Annie's damage by 5 and 0.05AP because Trynd spin damage was definitely instagibbing people. Sweet adjustments.

B51

07-25-2011

Tryndamere now is hard to place on a team

I am a elo 2000up tryn player too

Seriously,I can say this is a horrible nerf

If tryn doesn't get buff back,he sucks forever.

Now he 100% dead after using ult

coz heal only 300 not 400

get ignited and free dead.

burnedalive

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exsnypre View Post
the near non-existant buff to Jax, the Galio tweak (not even enough to call a buff) etc. All hail the mighty Riot balance team.
Wat. I see no buffs. All I see is a reverting to his old AP ratio and a base damage nerf. Where's the buff?

ColdSnapQQ

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javin View Post
Thats actually a huge buff to Galio...

Also, Phreak is right. 35% extra crit at full hp is amazing.Once he gets lifesteal, he's keeping his hp at max by crit healing.
So he basically plays like all the other build lifesteal champions.

They've completely ruined a unique champions role.

B51

07-25-2011

this patch killed Tryndamere

GG anyway.

Sandoichi

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javin View Post
Thats actually a huge buff to Galio...

Also, Phreak is right. 35% extra crit at full hp is amazing.Once he gets lifesteal, he's keeping his hp at max by crit healing.
35% Crit at full hp is amazing? You do realize that the only reason Trynd got high crits was because of the huge crit damage increase he had, which is now gone in the patch. So hes gonna deal the same crit damage as every other AD carry.

civ

07-25-2011

*Riot removes 100 healing from the max rank of bloodlust*

whiner's reaction: "TOTALLY UNNECESSARY NERF RIOT!"

*Riot removes the 25 hp cost of mocking shout and 80 hp cost of spinning slash*

whiner's reaction: "Meh, totally negligible change. Won't even notice it."

Never change guys, never change....

and by never change, i mean change asap because you guys are idiots

Zangetsou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

a 2 k elo player giving feedback about the new change on his main champion, obviously asking for some insight on the matter, riot employee replies " try before you whine" ..
no wonder people is quitting the game lately