2k ELO tryn: @Morello & @RIOT: why NERF tryn?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wavy Crockett

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragull View Post
Yeah, rework didn't work, Tryndamere still sucks.

Like the old didn't lol.

Yi > Trynd.
His old jungle was ok.

L0ckNess

07-26-2011

Bump, his risk to reward ratio has just been crushed by the nerf to his crit damage.

ASHISHDUH

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjak View Post
His base atk damage is excellent.

His kit encourages you to stay at max health and duke out the crits by staying in battle. On the off chance you get low you can heal and try and start over.

He could never harass before if he got no crits for his bloodlust.
He could never harass before AT HIGH HEALTH, because he had absolutely no crit innately.
His best harass was his spinning slash which i see the biggest nerf in.

They did not reduce tryns base atk dmg. Before you had to harass first to be able to HARASS effectively, how did that make sense? And there was always the chance you never critted low level because you had to take half your life first to just have 25 percent crit. Now you can auto attack and rank up your crit without wanting to get damaged. And even if you do get damaged, you have a guranteed atk dmg increase which is not chance based. Better early game, much better. Late game, not so much. The heals are bad, and the ratio is bad.
If you couldn't get bloodlust stacks by last hitting, you sure as hell aren't getting Fury now, lol.

LuciferDuck

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
You underestimate the power of +35% crit chance at full health and free Spinning Slash + Mocking Shout. And healing with zero Fury.

Seriously. Try before you whine.

Tryndamere no longer has crit damage as a stat. Forget his old passive and old Q. Now read the patch notes for the passive and Q.
i will try him today >=3

Arcanist

07-26-2011

Bump.

Yasuhiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

@Phreak: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1021971
What do you think of that?

Also,

Quote:
His base atk damage is excellent.

His kit encourages you to stay at max health and duke out the crits by staying in battle. On the off chance you get low you can heal and try and start over.

He could never harass before AT HIGH HEALTH, because he had absolutely no crit innately.
His innate crit was actually very high. 10% base, 2% from masteries, 8% from starting greave, my old rune page had 12% crit (went AS quints and MR/lvl glyphs), for a STARTING total of 32% crit chance. Tell me that's bad. Do it. Tell me now.

Also, besides having a high base crit, last hitting was a great way to start revving the engine. Then you got bonus damage, after that. It was NICE. Plus, the way crits are normalized, it wasn't that hard to crit.

chuck enormis

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
You underestimate the power of +35% crit chance at full health and free Spinning Slash + Mocking Shout. And healing with zero Fury.

Seriously. Try before you whine.

Tryndamere no longer has crit damage as a stat. Forget his old passive and old Q. Now read the patch notes for the passive and Q.
Why do your designers constantly try to fix things that are not broken?(Trynd, Kayle, Eve, Ashe, Corki, etc)

Tortoos

07-26-2011

So tryn's DAMAGE is fine, but his jungle is garbage now. Why you ask? Well I'll tell you. Since your entirely dependent on fury bar for your crit chance, and you have to move from camp to camp, by the time you get to lane your fury is draining at best, if it's not entirely out. Then sometimes you need to wait for the right moment, so your fury is continuing to drain. By the time you gank, your fury will be at around 0, so your crit chance is pathetic, meaning your damage blows and your gank fails. He may be more CONSISTENT in the jungle and lane, but ganking with him is now insanely difficult to accomplish.

MG z3rg3m3ow

07-26-2011

Quote:
He has the highest atk dmg at level one.

They did not reduce tryns base atk dmg. Before you had to harass first to be able to HARASS effectively, how did that make sense? And there was always the chance you never critted low level because you had to take half your life first to just have 25 percent crit. Now you can auto attack and rank up your crit without wanting to get damaged. And even if you do get damaged, you have a guranteed atk dmg increase which is not chance based. Better early game, much better. Late game, not so much. The heals are bad, and the ratio is bad.
You obviously have never played tryn at high ELO. He could harass better at high health BEFORE the patch. He has less damage at high health and less crit damage, even if his crit % was lower. His crits at high health now are pathetic. They are ****. You are supposed to harass your opponent with full bloodlust stacks from last hitting creeps and you're supposed to rune effectively. 5 rage per autoattack is laughable. Tryn simply isn't viable at high ELO anymore.

Why do I even respond to these numbskulls? It's getting old.

GuyInaRedShirt

07-26-2011

Im sorry but i think they made him stupid. I don't even care if his late-game or early game got buffed or nerfed. He was someone i played when i wanted to play a badass viking who hit harder and harder the more he got hurt or the more his hits landed on you. HAVING 1800 damage crits is what made him awesome. You stole his fun riot.