2k ELO tryn: @Morello & @RIOT: why NERF tryn?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Letkhar

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malak al Maut View Post
More consistent at what? More consistent how? Is consistent the new buzzword they chose for this remake?
You're just mad you can't 3-shot people at level 1 and that you'll actually have to farm a bit to reach 100% Crit Chance. Chill out and try out the changes when they come out. You're probably right that his laning will be weaker, but his jungle will definitely be more consistent.

Ganksterr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlushieGuy View Post
Trynd could 5 hit a tank at level 1
Tanks aren't even tanked at level 1. They have no tank items. Derp.

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

If Tryn were released today I guarantee the community would cry op

Arandar

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
You underestimate the power of +35% crit chance at full health and free Spinning Slash + Mocking Shout. And healing with zero Fury.

Seriously. Try before you whine.

Tryndamere no longer has crit damage as a stat. Forget his old passive and old Q. Now read the patch notes for the passive and Q.
Seriously, don't be overly fed and 4-5 levels above everyone in a spotlight.

Mo Zedong

07-25-2011

I personally am confused about the changes.

Tryndamere is probably the hardest champion for them to balance. They talk about olaf and jax , and carry on about their late game power , but tryndamere's late game is unbelievably strong. And yes its true that right now , hes early game is pretty poor , hes mid game is fairly rng dependent and often makes it impossible for him to make it to end game.

So is he currently in a good spot? (pre remake) , probably not , but he has carved out a niche player base that like him regardless. And this of course begs the question , IS he good after the remake? don't know yet , but long term tryndamere is , as i said earlier , near impossible to balance in hes current form. Best case scenario here is that Tryndamere comes out stronger with hes core game play still in tact. But that would probably lead to nerfs. Worse case scenario? he is weaker and / or hes core game play changed (being a boss end game). In short , riot stands to gain very little from tinkering with him , and infact will probably just piss the long time tryndamere players off.

SC2Raptor

07-25-2011

u mad, you little b1tch?

Demonite10

07-25-2011

In case people aren't seeing the potential for the reworked Tryndamere, I'll throw some arbitrary numbers out there.

If you rune for crit chance and take Brawler's Gloves as your first item, you can start off with 20+ crit chance%...but for simplicity, lets just say 20%.

Lets say you get 3 non-crit last hits on minions, that's 45 Rage, which will give you about +17ish crit%. We are still level 1, by the way. So at level one, my Tryndamere could have almost 40% crit, have plenty of health left, and still have Rage bar to fill.

If by chance my enemy makes a mistake that I can capitalize on, and naturally I'll be roughed up in the process and get +15 AD from the new Bloodlust, I can wreck his face with close to 50% crit and massive AD(and ArP from runes...cause that's how I roll).

In my opinion, THIS Tryndamere is WAY scarier than the old Tryndamere.

BlargCow

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letkhar View Post
You're just mad you can't 3-shot people at level 1 and that you'll actually have to farm a bit to reach 100% Crit Chance. Chill out and try out the changes when they come out. You're probably right that his laning will be weaker, but his jungle will definitely be more consistent.
his jungle was fine. I jungled all the time with tryndamere with no crit chance runes at all and had no problems

Quintessence

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlargCow View Post
his jungle was fine. I jungled all the time with tryndamere with no crit chance runes at all and had no problems
thats because good trynd players have realized that crit runes are useless on him

Javin

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exsnypre View Post
Yeah, Woot, Annie will do like 15 less damage per ability at max level, we should all celebrate and rejoice the downfall of the once powerful Annie, and ignore all the trolling of the community Riot has done with Tryndamere, Kayle, the near non-existant buff to Jax, the Galio tweak (not even enough to call a buff) etc. All hail the mighty Riot balance team.
Thats actually a huge buff to Galio...

Also, Phreak is right. 35% extra crit at full hp is amazing.Once he gets lifesteal, he's keeping his hp at max by crit healing.