2k ELO tryn: @Morello & @RIOT: why NERF tryn?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarineRevenge

11-02-2011

up

CooLTanG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-03-2011

up?

MarineRevenge

11-03-2011

up.

Karskimies

11-04-2011

bot

MarineRevenge

11-04-2011

hrm

dukk

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
You underestimate the power of +35% crit chance at full health and free Spinning Slash + Mocking Shout. And healing with zero Fury.

Seriously. Try before you whine.

Tryndamere no longer has crit damage as a stat. Forget his old passive and old Q. Now read the patch notes for the passive and Q.
i want my ip back for the full page of crit dmg i did for trynd ..
i had fun with it ..xD

Captain Kunkka

11-04-2011

Trynd is fine where he's at. I solo top often with trynd and its pretty easy mode versus most solos. Last hit -> gain 100 fury for 35% crit -> Spin in, if they fight, you crit them a couple times and heal, having a HUGE advantage, if they run, you slow them with mocking shout, get a couple hits in.

Rumble, Akali, Talon, Garen, GP (depending on skill), Singed (depending on skill), Irelia (usually turns to a stalemate (aka farmfest) with her sustain) are all popular solos that trynd can lane against. I'll admit he has champs that he struggles against (udyr, nasus, teemo, etc), but what champion doesn't have a counter? (inb4 irelia)

Pre rework trynd you got raged at for picking him, now trynd is a viable (even strong, but still not fotm...yet) pick. People really under estimate the power of mocking shout vs AD, with armor seals and a cloth armor in combination with mocking shout (lowering up to 100 hundred AD), a trynd can out dps a garen thats spinning on him, you don't have to avoid it, just use mocking shout before he spins and his damage is negated while you beat the **** out of him? Akali? No problem, spin in, crit, disengage as she casts shroud, buy a pink ward for the lulz and watch her crumble.

CooLTanG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-04-2011

You underestimate a good player which counter build against Trynd right from the start.

Armor from Madred Razor (aka armor item first + 5 pots)

Dodge Boots -> Armor & Dodge trynd's autoattacks!? == nightmare item

Any tiny bit of armor vs him @ the start will ruin him, even when u run 25 Arpen runes.

You might say ok well build against them too! But in the end they have abilities that do damage magic or physical, while the spin does a little physical dmg (12sec cd) and if u rank into it u can't heal much at all. (I tend to run armor runes or mr runes depending on who I vs still though)

Only thing I'm looking forward to in future LoL is the buff to cleanse, which might give him more viability to cleanse Ignite & Exhaust. I might not HAVE to build QSS all the time, which sets me back 1440gold, vs their carries that are not forced to.

P.S. - I didn't get raged @ for picking Trynd, I carried hard even when I didn't solo lane top, cuz his jungle was also much better than it is now.

MarineRevenge

11-04-2011

Trynd is worse off then he was before. All pre-rework trynd players would agree (for the most part). And the overwhelming majority of tryndamere players (especially those who are at a level of play that is regarded as respectably good) are in accordance even to this day that tryndamere was stronger pre-rework.

The fact of the matter is, the cooldown nerfs killed him, the removal of crit damage made him even more mediocre. The only thing he gained was having 35% crit at full health, but thats sweat under the rug without a second thought when you consider the fact that using his sustain before used to only take away some bonus AD and crit damage, now you lose all crit chance, and on a champion that deals damage ONLY through basic attacks, that critical chance means FAR more damage lost, for a weaker heal that can be used far less often now.

Tryndamere was better before. He's just easier for first timers to play now, so people think hes good all of the sudden. What a ****ing joke. Why does the communitys voice not matter?

Elementz is the god of who is good and who isn't right? if he says someones good, hes right by default, am i correct? cause if im not right, then the people on this forum need to stop acting like sheep and following his mediocre tier list like the god **** bible (which is also bull****.)

MG z3rg3m3ow

11-05-2011

The upcoming changes to summoner spells, I think, will put Tryn in a good spot.

Cleanse is getting buffed and flash is getting nerfed.

With this in mind, I think we should wait until we see them. I think Tryn will be good after the changes.