Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2k ELO tryn: @Morello & @RIOT: why NERF tryn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spartan246

08-09-2011

Quote:
mynoobplayswow:
lol doesnt refelect on your profile which doesnt make sense
prolly just another account btw u mad bro?
*insert trollface*

yeah yeah, its funny now.

ranked stats don't show up for other people to view below a certain elo, btw, I cant see yours either.

Squeakums

08-09-2011

Quote:
Spartan246:
yeah yeah, its funny now.

ranked stats don't show up for other people to view below a certain elo, btw, I cant see yours either.

People in this community are so ****ing stupid, its amazing. Just when you think they can't get worse, someone comes along.

mynoobplayswow

08-09-2011

bump

MG z3rg3m3ow

08-09-2011

bump.

LordDemise

08-10-2011

Quote:
Clockworkz:
Trynd will be forever dead just like twitch, eve, shaco, etc.

dammit why am i ... weeping my tears from this? I know this can't be true... then
WHY AM I KEEP GETTING THE FEELING THAT THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN!?!?!??!???

NiRRR

08-10-2011

bump

Dr Plutonious

08-10-2011

Bump.

NiRRR

08-10-2011

Quote:
Spartan246:
yes, Ive never played a ranked game, obviously. yet im 1221 elo on the solo que ladder.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/ladders/solo-5x5?highlight=143403&page=5736

learn to read dumb*****

lmao.. so your judgment on trynd is based on your 1221 elo hell experience? lmaooo. okay man seriously just stop responding.

Karskimies

08-10-2011

This thread shall not fall!

PanZerJuRGEN

08-10-2011

So we still haven't gotten an answer on why his cooldowns were so ridiculously and unwarrantedly nerfed. If it was to compensate for the removed health costs, then **** free abilities and give us our cooldowns and health costs back. This along with the fact that his kit has completely lost all synergy (crit to get crit chance faster, healing destroys your damage output) and it's just wow. I know I wrote a post about the rework being a step in the right direction a few weeks ago, but the more and more I play him the more I see just how bad he is outshined by every other carry in the game. He simply doesn't have a place outside low ELO-pubstomping anymore, while the aim of the rework was supposed to be the EXACT opposite.