2k ELO tryn: @Morello & @RIOT: why NERF tryn?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

it's a change, try him with it before you complain.
Riot stated this is to stop him decimating people at level two with a obnoxious crit or hitting them for next to nothing, it's balancing out some of the rng values in the champion, which make for an unfun experience.
Deal with it, and stop *****ing, Riot know more about balance than you do, if they feel he's too weak after the changes, expect a buff.
Even still, be happy he's being noticed, there are other champions that are in worse spots than him, and since you love to brag about your 2k elo, i shouldn't need to list those champions.

Yvrah

07-26-2011

Not to mention the decreased crit damage really slows down his jungle. Looks like I wasted all my IP on crit runes when I should have been buying crit damage runes to even Trynd out. Well done riot.

PirateOnTheSea

07-26-2011

I think you guys need to understand this, You no longer need to keep stacking crits to actually crit AND you can do it at FULL health.
You can get even MOAR damage and still crits alot without having to be in the red zone.
This will allow trynd to stack damage and other stats instead of mostly crits.

Popcorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

Quit ****ing whining about changes before you try them out

MG z3rg3m3ow

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by silmril View Post
Most people will know what im talking about. I'm just amused at your QQfest before you've even tried him out. you dont sound very flexible as a player - thats bad. i play trynd quite often, I have jungled, solo top, duo laned, even run mid a couple times.

I am excited about the changes because it means that I can start building tryndamere differently, and make him more viable at all parts of the game. Rather than being shoe-horned into a run of the mill crit build, start the game out with some defense so he is more vialbe early game (since theres 35% crit there + my rune page with rage), and then transition into offense. That way late game, you dont melt in 5 seconds and have to hit your endless rage right away when you want to participate in a large scale teamfight. it just makes him more flexible across the board.

You merely stated that I don't know much about jungling. No one knows what you're talking about.

I've tried a million builds, all 3 lanes, and jungling with tryn. The thing is, Silmril, you can play anything you want. You can play AP tryn or AD tryn. And sure you can say that makes him "flexible". But here's the thing: Only a few things work at high ELO. You can try AP tryn at high ELO, but you're not going to be able to pull your weight. This is why all the high ELO tryns are AD.

I know there's one tryn and one tryn only that's higher ELO than me and he's h4ckerv2. I know he jungles on tryn. That does not change the veracity of my statements about tryn's jungling. If you look at h4ckerv2, he does suffer many times with a binary outcome of win/lose if the enemy team owns him earlygame in his jungle. Watch his stream sometime. Also, it's simply a fact that he gets less levels and less cs than his solo laners. And, effectively, he can't carry as hard as he could technically, as far as gear and levels. He's a great player and he synergizes well with his team. that's not the issue.

The issue is these nerfs were completely unnecessary and are actually a nerf when it's intended to be a buff to his top laning phase, as you can read that Guinsoo specifically said.

ParentalGuidance

07-26-2011

wow dude, hasnt even played it yet but he starts to QQ hahahahaahahahahahah ****ing noob >.> STOP ****IN ***** ABOUT AN OP ****ING CHAMP HOW BOUT THAT? A CHAMP THAT CANT DIE FOR 7 SECONDS?? A CHAMP THAT CAN GET A ****IN PENTA WITH EASE?? A CHAMP THAT CAN SOLO 3 BY HIMSELF?? jesus christ..****ing rage posts everywhere,i main trynd and i find this is absolutely great, no health costs, jungle will be fun, and besides CAN U LISTEN?? TRYND GET BLOODLUST TO HEAL FROM KILLING CREEPS SO HE WONT NEED TO CRIT EVERYMINUTE TO GETT 1 STACK WHICH IS NOT VIABLE AT EARLY STAGES SO HE IS BETTER AT EARLY GAME. WTF ABT TRYND BEING BAD AT FULL HEALTH??? HOW MANY TIMES U SEE TRYND AT FULL HEALTH BRAH?? in a team fight he be at 0 at the ****ing start >.>

MG z3rg3m3ow

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateOnTheSea View Post
I think you guys need to understand this, You no longer need to keep stacking crits to actually crit AND you can do it at FULL health.
You can get even MOAR damage and still crits alot without having to be in the red zone.
This will allow trynd to stack damage and other stats instead of mostly crits.

You get less damage since crit damage was removed and your bloodlust extra damage was moved to your % health. It's a damage nerf across the board.

Keitakun

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurntableJunkie View Post
, Riot know more about balance than you do, if they feel he's too weak after the changes, expect a buff.
WHAT!? You think riot knows about balance? Then explain to me why the second annie hits level 6 people in her lane are dead. At level 6 she has nearly 1k burst. + a 2 second stun. And you wanna know how they "balanced" that this patch? -5 dmg on incinerate/desintigrate+ -.05 AP scaling on both. How the hell is that a sufficient nerf to change the fact that shes got insane burst coupled with a stun. And if they knew about balance, why are all their new champs OP as hell when they originally come out?

adwark

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
You underestimate the power of +35% crit chance at full health and free Spinning Slash + Mocking Shout. And healing with zero Fury.

Seriously. Try before you whine.

Tryndamere no longer has crit damage as a stat. Forget his old passive and old Q. Now read the patch notes for the passive and Q.
Well that is easy for you to say.After all you managed to own with broken,underpowered(before buff) Yorick in spotlight and seemed quite happy with state he is in?Sorry but cant take you very seriously.I know you are trying to sell stuff but there are better ways to do it I think.

MG z3rg3m3ow

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurntableJunkie View Post
it's a change, try him with it before you complain.
Riot stated this is to stop him decimating people at level two with a obnoxious crit or hitting them for next to nothing, it's balancing out some of the rng values in the champion, which make for an unfun experience.
Deal with it, and stop *****ing, Riot know more about balance than you do, if they feel he's too weak after the changes, expect a buff.
Even still, be happy he's being noticed, there are other champions that are in worse spots than him, and since you love to brag about your 2k elo, i shouldn't need to list those champions.
Riot has proven time and time again that they do NOT know more about balance than the high ELO community. I can give you countless examples from pre-nerf jax to pre-nerf twitch to etc etc etc. Furthermore, I am not happy he's being noticed. Nerfs are unwanted attention.