The only flaw of Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Don Kobra

07-25-2011

Third world monkeys in the system

Only allow U.S and Canada to vote. These are the NA servers after all.

Aribaren

07-25-2011

Good troll, would read again.

Don Kobra

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aribaren View Post
Good troll, would read again.
Want banana?

Lord Azuna

07-25-2011

I completely agree, this is a NA server. I'm tired of getting people who don't talk english or talk like Aribaren. Making up sentences and auto locking in Ranked because they don't know what we are saying. I lost many ranked games because of this. Random "third world monkeys" joining and talking Spanish or Russian or w/e is they talk non stop to you or the other team. Please start banning them or sending them back to their own servers. We don't need this because almost always on Patch day the servers get over populated and I have to sit in Login Que for 20+ minutes. Riot Has enough to handle with the United States players alone, adding other players from other countries just makes their work harder. I mean we already have to wait 10+ hour on patch days because of "Troubles" they find and how long it takes them to investigate it.

LightsFury

07-25-2011

Don Kobra you should be banned from forums for being racist and a troll, it may be annoying playing with people who don't speak full english but calling them an animal and not a human being is deplorable.

Lord Azuna

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsFury View Post
Don Kobra you should be banned from forums for being racist and a troll, it may be annoying playing with people who don't speak full english but calling them an animal and not a human being is deplorable.
You are pretty much insulting animals, if you take being called an animal name, then you are saying that All animals are a disgrace to be called. I mean Urf the Manatee would hunt you for this...

Methelod

07-25-2011

Oh joy, maybe we can get lucky and all the trolls will just congregate in this thread and ignore all others.

Darmon

07-25-2011

I thought only NA people could log in here, and hence vote, anyway? In order to get on the EU servers, I seem to need another forum account, which might not necessarily be tied to my in-game stuff. Soooo....