again error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shkodreto

04-28-2010

when i try to update my game has experienced an error i reinstall the game and the same error what i have to do ?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

04-28-2010

Can you post a little bit more information on the error message. Also if you could include your patcher logs.

shkodreto

04-28-2010

the error shows on LOL.air 24/32 if u need more info ask

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2010

Hi shkodreto,

What is the exact error you're receiving? Is it something along the lines of "Launcher has experienced an error. Please restart"?

If it is, then please firstly make sure you have no modified skin files, and if you do restore the originals. This causes issue with patching.

Secondly, try the following:

1) Uninstall LoL
2) Delete any traces left behind of Riot Games/League of Legends (look for folders in C:\ and program files)
3) Download CCleaner, run the registry scan, and clean up everything
4) Reinstall the game.

Let me know if you have any luck, or if it's a different error please attach a screenshot or tell us the EXACT message. Thanks!

shkodreto

04-29-2010

again same error "Launcher has experienced an error. Please restart the application"

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2010

Did you make sure to use CCleaner, and make sure to delete any other files? Simply uninstalling is sometimes not enough.

shkodreto

04-29-2010

yep im sure i make all the thing with ccleaner and reg cleaner

Rajik

04-29-2010

If you are unable to resolve your patching error, you could always try using the standalone client:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=80928

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

04-29-2010

If that's the point where you're freezing in the log, most likely you need to reinstall or manually update adobe AIR.

Please see this article for more information, http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...+and+Adobe+Air

shkodreto

04-29-2010

hmm nothings happen when i install manualy adobe air **** i have problems with everyone patch can we try with Teamviewer so u can connect with my pc ... and u can fix the problem sorry for my bad english