Justice on Leavers game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

depakjan

07-25-2011

I played very well with Leona in one game and other team members did good too.. but we had a leaver CAIT and it screwed up our game completely

This is the match summary
*******http://i55.tinypic.com/2euslqa.jpg********

Chat history if u want

Code:
lease remember that Riot employees will never ask for your password when assisting you.
MegaSQuirt joined the room.
norcott joined the room.
KairaZiLLa joined the room.
depakjan joined the room.
Shet a brick joined the room.
vespah joined the room.
jetoo joined the room.
SetDnaYne joined the room.
the rascist joined the room.
norcott: love how cait feeds then leaves
MegaSQuirt: leona hows it feel to get owned
norcott: report plz
norcott: you were lame
depakjan: lol.. nab..
norcott: no skillz
depakjan: you serious??
KairaZiLLa: lol was noob
MegaSQuirt: haha ur so angry
depakjan: srsly it proves u r noobs
norcott: nah not really
depakjan: check he score idiot..
MegaSQuirt: cait left cuz she got pwned cuz yall naaabs wouldnt help her
MegaSQuirt: owwwwwned
depakjan: 4 v 5 and u still argue..
MegaSQuirt: 16/3
depakjan: grow a **** ,..
MegaSQuirt: owwwwned
norcott: cait was a noob like you
MegaSQuirt: u got fed at start of game
MegaSQuirt: and lost
MegaSQuirt: owwwwned
MegaSQuirt: hows it feel to suk naaab
MegaSQuirt: ahhaha
KairaZiLLa: was bieng feed
MegaSQuirt: u should uninstall
norcott: lolz what are you like 13?
MegaSQuirt: and u ar eowned?
MegaSQuirt: hahaa
norcott: you should slit your wrist and pour salt on it
MegaSQuirt: 13 year old pwned ur nerd ***
norcott: its fun
MegaSQuirt: go outside
MegaSQuirt: get some puzzy
MegaSQuirt: lmao
MegaSQuirt: owned
MegaSQuirt: by a kid
depakjan: dont rage coz i owned u guys.. I STILL DID..
norcott: lolz
MegaSQuirt: on a kids game
depakjan: go have some rest nab
norcott: pot meet kettle?
MegaSQuirt: u died 6x
MegaSQuirt: suck much?
MegaSQuirt: owned gg ;)
norcott: idiot
depakjan: wow.. how a=nabs
norcott: guess he thinks if he talks more he wins?
depakjan: i am thinking of posting this in tribunal
norcott: hate when i see ranged ad build blood thirst before ie
norcott: no wonder she sucked
What do you do to that particular game when someone leaves.. i don't care about reporting like noobs do,, you just report someone and he gets suspended some time .. WHO REALLY CARES IF HE DOES NOT PLAY THE GAME... Where is the resolution for me???... Why do i have to get a defeat because someone leaves.. Why don't you take steps on what good practice you can do for that game..

If there are 4 v 5 .. Why don't you draw the match.!!!! WHY NOT,,, just bring a new stat as draw.

Or anything similar.

At least at the match end while victory screen is coming . .. You can show some message saying it was 4 v 5 or something encouraging for us who did not leave...

Or You can bring in a system where if someone leaves for say 10 mins, then others can drop out of that game too..

Why do i have to get *****ed by some idiot ??.. what did you do for that.. you just have stupid report and this tribunal..

Don't tell me you can surrender.. It is still surrendering(it feels like we were not good enough or something like that)

Riot you are trying to prevent using tribunal, but for those who encountered this situation WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

NecroticBinder

07-25-2011

Calling out players on the forum's is against the rules. Why do you care about reporting? Because then they can't do it in further games, and in theory others will do the same and you don't have to deal with it. 4v5's CAN be won, you aren't getting any rights because someone left because that will promote tryhards to get someone to leave so that way they can get rewarded. Leavers all ways will be, and have been a problem.

Lord Azuna

07-25-2011

Do people read the rules what so ever? Calling people OUT is AGAINST THE RULES. You should be the one getting banned. There is a REPORT button next to their name. Read the rules before you call someone out. Also in the Match summary, it clearly shows you trying to troll the other team as well. I can imagine how much you rage just by the way you post things. That being said I can imagine how much Verbal Abuse you done to Caitlyn (and the rest of your team) that caused her to leave. Blame yourself.

And...She obviously didn't feed if she had 5 Kills. Maybe she just had a bad game, doesn't mean she is feeding. Don't say she is feeding unless they go 0 - 11.

Edit: By the way, I can't take someone seriously who has poor grammar.

depakjan

07-25-2011

It's not about CALLING OUT .. i don't have anything about it.. come on kids your report button = "Mommy he is hitting me, please help me" KIDS.

All i want is "DO SOMETHING REALLY BENEFICIAL OTHER THAN BANNING SOMEONE" banning just does not help ME.

Also i do not have any issues about the player , I DID NOT REPORT HIM. I can understand he left due to some unavoidable situation, my question is do something about that game.

EDIT: PS : Fool talks about grammer, I DONT FKING GIVE **** ABOUT YOUR "ENGLISH"... it's not my language.. i will only speak as i know it.. STOP TALKING ABOUT GRAMMER PEOPLE , everyone are not born in US or whatever .. if you don't like poor grammar just don't reply and get the hell out of my thread

Don Kobra

07-25-2011

You should be banned from NA servers

Riot will probably do Region Bans once they realize how much the EU/SA/Asians plague NA servers despite having servers of their own.

Lord Azuna

07-25-2011

By the way you rage is obvious you should be reported. But the report button isn't for calling your "mommy" what you are doing is pretty much Calling someone out because no one cares about what you said. In other words, it's calling out for attention a.k.a your "Mommy". And calling someone "Kid" only shows how immature you are and how even less seriously people will take you.

In conclusion, go rage to your "Mommy", "kid".

depakjan

07-25-2011

OMG.. please just close this thread...don't want get into racism ..and keep whining about grammar... i don't care anymore... I DON'T WANT ANY REPLIES too.. just close it...

Keep reporting people and feel very proud that you reported someone and made him not to play the game.. it must feel very good for you guys...

/thread.

Bye.

ArrakisSandworm

07-25-2011

I think if someone leaves, their place should be filled by a mid level bot. It would solve this prob instantly and make 4v5s not so crappy. Because hes right. If someone leaves at the beginning of the game it ruins you're whole game and takes all the fun away...

LargeSnorlax

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrakisSandworm View Post
I think if someone leaves, their place should be filled by a mid level bot. It would solve this prob instantly and make 4v5s not so crappy. Because hes right. If someone leaves at the beginning of the game it ruins you're whole game and takes all the fun away...
So instead of doing a 4v5, you instantly lose?

Lord Azuna

07-25-2011

Yea, bots are not smart. They will recall even if the tower is low and leave it to get destroy. I rather 4v5 than have a bot feed the lane..and they don't abide by lanes you want, they do what ever they want. Even Turret dive at less than 15% HP