@Riot: Could someone clear my Ignore list?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinnox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

I've forced myself to /ignore so many people in my ~1600 games played... So much so that my Ignore list is full and possibly broken.

When I /ignore someone in-game, it ignores them for the duration of the game (as usual), but then automatically un-ignores in the post-game lobby because my Ignore list is full.

Now, I've tried manually un-ignoring each person, but it does not always work. Sometimes they are taken off the list just fine. Other times my Ignore list completely breaks -- after a few un-ignores, the Ignore list just goes blank and I cannot see or select any of the names that should be there, then it re-adds those I took off when I relog.

So please, it would be very helpful if a Rioter could just clear my entire Ignore list. Thanks

Quick edit: I'm not sure if there IS actually a cap, but the last time I estimated, I had between 350-400 people on the Ignore list.

Jinnox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Bump

Jinnox

07-26-2011

Bump again

Jinnox

07-29-2011

Pleeeeaaaase?

Stormhowl

07-29-2011

It is actually broken, when you ignore a large amount of people, ignoring anymore will cause a issue with pvp.net and close it for you.

Its been around for a long time.

Klyern

07-29-2011

same for me, i thought it was ignore in general.

buttros

12-17-2011

Bump.