Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: Could someone clear my Ignore list?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinnox

07-25-2011

I've forced myself to /ignore so many people in my ~1600 games played... So much so that my Ignore list is full and possibly broken.

When I /ignore someone in-game, it ignores them for the duration of the game (as usual), but then automatically un-ignores in the post-game lobby because my Ignore list is full.

Now, I've tried manually un-ignoring each person, but it does not always work. Sometimes they are taken off the list just fine. Other times my Ignore list completely breaks -- after a few un-ignores, the Ignore list just goes blank and I cannot see or select any of the names that should be there, then it re-adds those I took off when I relog.

So please, it would be very helpful if a Rioter could just clear my entire Ignore list. Thanks

Quick edit: I'm not sure if there IS actually a cap, but the last time I estimated, I had between 350-400 people on the Ignore list.

Jinnox

07-25-2011

Bump

Jinnox

07-26-2011

Bump again

Jinnox

07-29-2011

Pleeeeaaaase?

Stormhowl

07-29-2011

It is actually broken, when you ignore a large amount of people, ignoring anymore will cause a issue with pvp.net and close it for you.

Its been around for a long time.

Klyern

07-30-2011

same for me, i thought it was ignore in general.

buttros

12-17-2011

Bump.