New Free Champion Rotation (Week 55)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THTSUBWAYGUY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

great, now we will have an increase of even more teemo's...

GothReaper

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceboy123 View Post
ok well most ap nukers hit only one target she can hit three thats the part thats op about it like malz ult does more damage but it can only hit one person
thats true, but her ult is a channeling spell it can stopped so easy.. unlike annie's skills, veigar's that can kill you with one combo with targeted spells.. also they have CC.. karthus is one of the cheapest with his ult.. I kind of sure malza's ult alone doesnt do more damage than kat's.. though with the circle-void-space floor plus the nightmare's bubble thing its almost sure kill.. yes his ult is single target but he also has the aoe circle-void thing 2 CCs aoe silence and singletarget supress..

ElBurroBandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

yay i didn't get banned.. and leonas stats say she's better AD than AP??? HUH.....

TacticianMark

07-25-2011

Free week Leona... while this was obviously inevitable, I guess we have no choice but to endure the week full of newbie Leonas.

Thaiya

07-25-2011

How soon will the rotation be updated?

Tomkins214

07-25-2011

WOOOO i am gonna be blinder than ray charles this week.

JacKetamine

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticianMark View Post
Free week Leona... while this was obviously inevitable, I guess we have no choice but to endure the week full of newbie Leonas.
Not that that will be any different than the last 2 weeks.

JacKetamine

07-25-2011

Been waiting to try malz... will probably buy him if I like him!

riceboy123

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothReaper View Post
thats true, but her ult is a channeling spell it can stopped so easy.. unlike annie's skills, veigar's that can kill you with one combo with targeted spells.. also they have CC.. karthus is one of the cheapest with his ult.. I kind of sure malza's ult alone doesnt do more damage than kat's.. though with the circle-void-space floor plus the nightmare's bubble thing its almost sure kill.. yes his ult is single target but he also has the aoe circle-void thing 2 CCs aoe silence and singletarget supress..
ok i give you that but still one person will die form most of there ults with kat 3 people will take alot of damage its not as bad as fids though if makes team fight impossible

Tuba Glue

07-25-2011

Oh look. Zilean's free again.
Just like every other week it seems.