"Kill stealing"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CasperXP

07-25-2011

Okay, normally, I NEVER complain of ks. I'm a complete believer in kill-security. As long as they die, I don't care who gets the kill. Not to mention, I play a lot of champs, who frequently, "kill steals" everyone. Caitlyn, Ashe, Lux, all with long range ults. And the other person who my team is trying to kill, has completely escaped...and there's no way my team can catch them. But I ult, get the kill, and non stop hear of "ks!" the whole game.

Anyway, back to my point...there are SOME cases of obvious ks trolls, and I can't stand those people. Personally, as I've said, i DON'T care who gets the kill. But when I'm Sivir, and I've completely wiped out an Olaf's health, and a ww comes flying from jungle to last hit Olaf...when I'm not in any trouble at all...that's pretty irritating. And mostly because, this ww I'm speaking of, he was(on 3v3) jungling the whole game. And would only come out of jungle to last hit champs. NOT gank....just literally to last hit them. And run back into jungle. Wouldn't push or anything.
And I've experienced a couple of these people(...sadly, they're always ww/udyr -.-).

This is just an added on thing: If I'm about to gank someone, or help my team mate. If my teammate has wiped the person health down, I will jump out and run in front of the enemy, and will only attack, if i'm 100% sure my team mate can't get the kill.

I just wish everyone could be this thoughtful. :/

Aquakiller

07-25-2011

ikr...

Lord Azuna

07-25-2011

Agree, same goes with Tryndamere. Watches you get them low and when they are a 1 hit he spins kills and runs and doesn't care if another enemy champ is killing you.

WereRabbitz

07-25-2011

I rank that right up there with those miserable players who keep asking for the last it

"but i need it to get gold.. xin can't get gold without last hit kills"

really? xin can't?

I play a tanky blitzcrank, your tears are rusting my armor....

Mísanthropic

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killburst View Post
Agree, same goes with Tryndamere. Watches you get them low and when they are a 1 hit he spins kills and runs and doesn't care if another enemy champ is killing you.
I actually had a Tryndamere in one of my Coop. vs AI games that was doing just this. He was just clicking back and forth while allowing his allies to take the entire beating. And when the enemy champ was near death, he'd spin in there and steal the kill [aka: kill-steal]. He'd also last-hit everything to all hell in my lane; not that this is usually a bad/wrong thing, but based on his pattern of behavior [targetting/last-hitting every minion I targeted], like as in this guy literally just saw me auto'ing my minions, waited til low, and then he'd swoop in there to finish them all off after I got them low enough, knowing full-well that I was trying to; it seemed as if he was doing it deliberately just to piss me off, and therefore deny me gold. It's pretty terrible, but there's almost nothing you can do about it. Luckily it was just Coop. vs AI though. Had it been a normal or ranked game, I'd have gotten so upset that I may just afk for the rest of the match and risk being reported [yes, I'd have risked the report + punish = ban*(malevolent laughter)].

Don Kobra

07-25-2011

The new era of Troilling.

Deal with it, weaklings.

Mísanthropic

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Kobra View Post
The new era of Troilling.

Deal with it, weaklings.
You sir, are right.

6odwin

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
I actually had a Tryndamere in one of my Coop. vs AI games that was doing just this. He was just clicking back and forth while allowing his allies to take the entire beating. And when the enemy champ was near death, he'd spin in there and steal the kill [aka: kill-steal]. He'd also last-hit everything to all hell in my lane; not that this is usually a bad/wrong thing, but based on his pattern of behavior [targetting/last-hitting every minion I targeted], like as in this guy literally just saw me auto'ing my minions, waited til low, and then he'd swoop in there to finish them all off after I got them low enough, knowing full-well that I was trying to; it seemed as if he was doing it deliberately just to piss me off, and therefore deny me gold. It's pretty terrible, but there's almost nothing you can do about it. Luckily it was just Coop. vs AI though. Had it been a normal or ranked game, I'd have gotten so upset that I may just afk for the rest of the match and risk being reported [yes, I'd have risked the report + punish = ban*(malevolent laughter)].
no dodo. hes farming, thats what your supposed to do. If your duo laning with someone else who needs farm its everyman for himself. If your autoattacking them and getting them low, your just helping him. i lane i farm because i need too.

Late game maybe i might E a bunch of minions as kass when an ashe is already there hitting them just for lolz but if the ashe really needs the farm then im not gonna be a ****** about it or if the ashe asked for top to farm by herself then thats fine.

As far as intentional KSers go if thats all their doing, then report them for assisting enemy team/ disruptive gameplay or whatever. But if your amumu or someone and you get them low and ww pops out to kill. awesome a farmed ww is hardcore but a farmed amumu just gets focused after his carries are dead.

RampaginWarPuppy

07-25-2011

that sucks dude haha

x5 Mr Stui

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
He'd also last-hit everything to all hell in my lane.
He's making sure a champion gets the gold as opposed to a minion. thats what you're supposed to do..