Just had a synced group of Kill-Stealing Stalkers...

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mpalm

Senior Member

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
Look at my wins. They tell you that I've been playing normal games for quite some time [that is... until the Tribunal came into the picture]. I've been playing Coop. vs AI as of late, in order to mitigate my risk of getting suspended, and possibly perma-banned. I've essentially halved my chances by sticking to Coop. vs AI.




Would you be surprised if criminals led lives of crime as soon as they got out of prison because it essentially tainted their outlook on life, and geared them towards their very bitter resentment, which inflamed their perception of humanity and fueled their relentless cause?
I've seen you make a lot of moronic analogies, but this one might take the cake. I guess they went to jail in the first place for petting puppies, huh? Or maybe these criminals were sent to jail because, you know, they have no morals in the first place and all jail will do will keep them from committing crimes until they are released?

Sort of like how this game had tons of trolls even before the tribunal was implemented? Maybe because... shocker... it's a free game and many people that don't purchase anything have nothing to lose (including people that specifically make accounts to troll).

Figures... I accidentally go onto the forums on chrome instead of firefox (with that fancy ignore script) and the first post I see is another dumb troll post by you haha.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NecroticBinder

Senior Member

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
Look at my wins. They tell you that I've been playing normal games for quite some time [that is... until the Tribunal came into the picture]. I've been playing Coop. vs AI as of late, in order to mitigate my risk of getting suspended, and possibly perma-banned. I've essentially halved my chances by sticking to Coop. vs AI.




Would you be surprised if criminals led lives of crime as soon as they got out of prison because it essentially tainted their outlook on life, and geared them towards their very bitter resentment, which inflamed their perception of humanity and fueled their relentless cause?
A) How do they get there in the first place, and B) Assuming they were 'innocent' before going to jail it doesn't change the fact that jail removes a majority of the criminals and creates less, you get a net loss of criminals overall which is good. C) If we didn't have said system then there would be many, many, more criminals overall. I'd rather corrupt a few apples then let the whole bunch turn rotten.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Traductus

Senior Member

07-25-2011

Some guy accused me of "timing" this weekend. I asked and he said he meant that I was saving up abilities to steal kills. He also said that your team doesn't get more gold in a kill when you have assists, and that if we said he was wrong we could ask his friend who was a game mod and he would set us straight.

This is only marginally related to the topic at hand but it's what I was reminded of, I haven't seen anyone do the stalking thing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

Member

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
I've seen you make a lot of moronic analogies, but this one might take the cake. I guess they went to jail in the first place for petting puppies, huh? Or maybe these criminals were sent to jail because, you know, they have no morals in the first place and all jail will do will keep them from committing crimes until they are released?

Sort of like how this game had tons of trolls even before the tribunal was implemented? Maybe because... shocker... it's a free game and many people that don't purchase anything have nothing to lose (including people that specifically make accounts to troll).

Figures... I accidentally go onto the forums on chrome instead of firefox (with that fancy ignore script) and the first post I see is another dumb troll post by you haha.
IDGAF. Go back to your Firefox and selective ignoring [aka: your own little World].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
A) How do they get there in the first place, and B) Assuming they were 'innocent' before going to jail it doesn't change the fact that jail removes a majority of the criminals and creates less, you get a net loss of criminals overall which is good. C) If we didn't have said system then there would be many, many, more criminals overall. I'd rather corrupt a few apples then let the whole bunch turn rotten.
That's exactly my point. How do they get there? There are many known contributing factors in criminals that range from traumatic [childhood-related] emotional and physical experiences to full-blown mental illnesses. There are also circumstantial conditions that lead to crime [i.e.: the financial status/economy, contention of a society, insert significant (traumatic) emotional event past "childhood" here, etc.]. The fact is there's always some reason or another as to why people behave a certain way. Even Hitler himself has factors that led him to do the things he did [i.e.: his childhood experiences for one thing]. Though his actions are indeed horrid and inexcusable, the fact is that somebody wasn't there to console him, and/or offer medical/profession help that may have stopped him from becoming what everyone on this planet knows him for today.

The more and longer a man is punished, the higher the rate of re-offending becomes. Even the experts studying prisoners and their behavioral statistics can tell you that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NecroticBinder

Senior Member

07-25-2011

Except once again, they are contained in prison and perform those crimes in the first place, advocating a removal of the jails just promotes more crime because why not troll. The same theory could be stated about Riot personally banning people. Either you let the trolls get away with it, or you take the system that we have and leave it be. TL;DR Don't remove the jail just cause a prisoner breaks a law.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mpalm

Senior Member

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
IDGAF. Go back to your Firefox and selective ignoring [aka: your own little World].



That's exactly my point. How do they get there? There are many known contributing factors in criminals that range from traumatic [childhood-related] emotional and physical experiences to full-blown mental illnesses. There are also circumstantial conditions that lead to crime [i.e.: the financial status/economy, contention of a society, insert significant (traumatic) emotional event past "childhood" here, etc.]. The fact is there's always some reason or another as to why people behave a certain way. Even Hitler himself has factors that led him to do the things he did [i.e.: his childhood experiences for one thing]. Though his actions are indeed horrid and inexcusable, the fact is that somebody wasn't there to console him, and/or offer medical/profession help that may have stopped him from becoming what everyone on this planet knows him for today.

The more and longer a man is punished, the higher the rate of re-offending becomes. Even the experts studying prisoners and their behavioral statistics can tell you that.
The [more] and longer a man [is] punished, the lower the rate of re-offending becomes. Even the experts studying prison[e]rs and their behavioral statistics can tell you that[.]

I like incorrectly using brackets as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

Senior Member

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
The more and longer a man is punished, the higher the rate of re-offending becomes. Even the experts studying prisoners and their behavioral statistics can tell you that.
That may be, but no punishments whatsoever won't lower their offending rate either.
There are always up- and downsides to certain solutions.

Those punishments are there to show that that certain behaviour is unacceptable. They need to get punished, to face the consequences of their deeds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serpicos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-25-2011

So your argument is that the Tribunal caused their behavior? In other news I killed 8 people yesterday because I got a parking ticket. Clearly we need to let people park where they want because parking enforcement leads to murder.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

Member

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
The [more] and longer a man [is] punished, the lower the rate of re-offending becomes. Even the experts studying prison[e]rs and their behavioral statistics can tell you that[.]

I like incorrectly using brackets as well.
[I] [thought] [you] [were] [going] [back] [to] [your] [own] [personal] [box] [Firefox + Ignore Script][?] [You] [know][,], [your] [personal] [little] [bubble][?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpicos View Post
So your argument is that the Tribunal caused their behavior? In other news I killed 8 people yesterday because I got a parking ticket. Clearly we need to let people park where they want because parking enforcement leads to murder.
I never once implied that I'm promoting "lawlessness". I'm merely pointing to the possible causation of it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apple Martini

Junior Member

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
I never once implied that I'm promoting "lawlessness". I'm merely pointing to the possible causation of it.
Yeah, because there would be no crime without a jail system. Just like this game wouldn't have trolls if the tribunal wasn't created.

This guy is clearly a genius. Did you graduate from Harvard? Possibly Oxford? It shows.


123