Just had a synced group of Kill-Stealing Stalkers...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

07-25-2011

A Blitzcrank was following around our Warwick, and consistently making attempts to steal all kills in team fights... in a Coop. vs AI?! Really?!?! And a Leona on our team was also doing a bit of the same. Leona and Blitz both had the exact same summoner spells, too: Teleport and Flash. They'd teleport on into team fights in attempts to do their dirty deeds, and while I shrugged it off in good humor, and even poked fun right back at them, our Warwick's gears were grinding! *laughs*

I regret not opening up fraps and recording the game, but I was just-... What the-... I don't even-...

I would ask, "why would players do such a thing?!", but in light of the Tribunal and the immeasurable amount of embitterment it causes, it's fairly easy to see why, and thus I have zero need to prompt this question.

Has anybody else experienced such negative players? If so, share your story with us.

SnafuFubar

07-25-2011

Downvoting a Zeus trollbunal thread.

Mísanthropic

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnafuFubar View Post
Downvoting a Zeus trollbunal thread.
You're absolutely within your right to. I would however, like it if you to contributed to the topic instead of troll me. It'd be far more productive of you, and anybody.

Soga no Tojiko

07-25-2011

Kill-Secured

Methelod

07-25-2011

Except that such players could in-fact be caused by the recent lack of the tribunal and therefor are taking it as a time to troll without consequences which is a bad idea in and of itself. In a time where there is a lack of a law system, it doesn't make sense to blame the law system for the criminal when the law system isn't there. It would be like blaming prison for people starting lives of crime.

Don Kobra

07-25-2011

I thought you looked down on people who played Coop. vs AI...

like, you would go out of your way just check someone's profile and make fun of them if you saw a Coop. vs AI match in their History.

IronBorn

07-25-2011

I do this in WoW too. lvl 85 huntard go to a nooby start zone and follow around a melee scrub. KILL. EVERY. SINGLE. MOB. just before he attacks it.

Nuance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

That was the worst match ever

SimplyAlive

07-25-2011

Alot of people just play co-op to farm kills...that has nothing to do with the Tribunal...at all...

Mísanthropic

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Kobra View Post
I thought you looked down on people who played Coop. vs AI...

like, you would go out of your way just check someone's profile and make fun of them if you saw a Coop. vs AI match in their History.
Look at my wins. They tell you that I've been playing normal games for quite some time [that is... until the Tribunal came into the picture]. I've been playing Coop. vs AI as of late, in order to mitigate my risk of getting suspended, and possibly perma-banned. I've essentially halved my chances by sticking to Coop. vs AI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
Except that such players could in-fact be caused by the recent lack of the tribunal and therefor are taking it as a time to troll without consequences which is a bad idea in and of itself. In a time where there is a lack of a law system, it doesn't make sense to blame the law system for the criminal when the law system isn't there. It would be like blaming prison for people starting lives of crime.
Would you be surprised if criminals led lives of crime as soon as they got out of prison because it essentially tainted their outlook on life, and geared them towards their very bitter resentment, which inflamed their perception of humanity and fueled their relentless cause?