What do you think should be the main focus of Soraka art changes?

She should look less human 959 21.33%
She should look more human 1,711 38.06%
Improved Spell effects 679 15.10%
Improved Animations 895 19.91%
She's fine the way she is 173 3.85%
Other (please specify in reply to this thread) 79 1.76%
Voters: 4496. You may not vote on this poll

Soraka Art Rework!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

I feel Wish should grant a big heavenly golden/leafy-green animation on all affected targets, so they NOTICE they've healed up.

Remember when Zilean's Chrono Shift didn't glow golden?
I didn't even notice it half the time.

Wish needs to be more noticeable.

Infuse could also be more noticeable. Potentially give a "Mana-Up" text when used on an ally, to communicate more that they were helped out.

Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with the way Soraka is.
I like how she's not too human, yet not too non-human. I love her horn.

I like Starcall, her Heal, and the way her auto-attack works is great too.

Pwnage Engage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Animation. I she should not have to stop to heal and/or starcall

Emilio Katrea

07-25-2011

About her animations, they are fine to me, but they are a bit out of the place in her Divine Soraka skin...that skin in special should have a rework, for it's before the curse...

Also, her ult does need urgent new animation. I can barely see it being cast, or even see it at all unless I am the one playing Soraka...

I have nothing agains her banana attacks or Starcall spell animation...

Now, about her being human-like...she don't need it. But she can be less ugly...I mean, the art, not the character itself. She could stay with the same character idea, but with a new splash art, like Morgana (with the difference that the old Morgana was way better than the actual Soraka...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnage Engage View Post
Animation. I she should not have to stop to heal and/or starcall
Well, I wanted to cast Dark Biding with Morgana without having to stop also...xD

Edit: Oh, man! I couldn't help it! I always end speaking about Morg! S2

Elston Gunn

07-25-2011

To be honest she's supposed to be some sort of healing support unicorn right? Well you guys made "it" look half human and half unicorn, and as a result it doesn't really look like either. Looks like a fkn monster.

Linkkie3

07-25-2011

She's plain ugly, lol xD

What about this, make her human, and give her huge boobs, fixed.

Drekor

07-25-2011

If she's supposed to be a goat/unicorn then... SUCCESSFUL!

If she's supposed to be some sort of celestial magic user... not so much. Making her looks more or less human I'm not sure really solves the problem. She needs to look like she can control the power of the stars.

Her spell effects are largely ok. Wish could be a bit more noticeable as could infuse but overall well done.

Her AA animation... I don't know how throwing banana's fits into her lore but yea maybe throw a star at someones face?

MeekRhino

07-25-2011

Her attack animation is agonizingly slow.....I know last-hitting isn't important for support, but when you are holding a lane alone it's really hard to get the last hits because of the animation.

ZFjzeqgp3enl4IRT

07-25-2011

Spell effects: change her attack projectile to a rainbow colored one.

Blatantfool

07-25-2011

I think she should look a lot like a Gypsy.

Siejai

07-25-2011

The splash art is terrible on this champion. The Tencent art looks so much better.

Other than that, I'd like it if they fixed the animations on Divine Soraka skin, her walk looks terrible.