What do you think should be the main focus of Soraka art changes?

She should look less human 959 21.33%
She should look more human 1,711 38.06%
Improved Spell effects 679 15.10%
Improved Animations 895 19.91%
She's fine the way she is 173 3.85%
Other (please specify in reply to this thread) 79 1.76%
Voters: 4496. You may not vote on this poll

Soraka Art Rework!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcqe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

one thing that bugs me a bit about the model is the hair.

splash art is a tad outdated, but it could be worse.

heals need more sparkles and rainbows.

NinTanDao64

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Her ulti just doesn't look appealing at all for what it does.
Have a beam of light appear from the sky or something

bluemind210

07-25-2011

ANIMATIONS:Improve the animation of her AA and Q to be less eternal to finish.

SPELLEFFECTS: If her Q caused a NOTORIUS visual debuff on the enemy champion (So it doesnt blow **** pcs when casted on minions waves, as the Lee Sin's PCKiller E skill does atm) it would be quite awesome. Like sparkling purple flash things, increasing in intensity the more this debuff stacks.

OTHER:
Increase the range of her Q. Actually you have to go nearly to melee range for cast that.
Make her passive scale with lv. Something like 10/20/35/50 at lv 1/7/13/18

KyleXDoom

07-25-2011

New auto-attack animation and better hair.

sakkosch

07-25-2011

Style: When updating her model, really drive in attention to detail.

Animations: She has hooves so her walking animation should resemble that. Make sure that her animations make it really obvious when she uses a spell. How about a little twirl when she starfalls, or a short jumping levitation when she ults.

Spell effects: update her auto attack spell. starfall could look prettier. Let her wand light up during heals while her horn suddenly illuminates when she ults.

Other: If you can update her sound effects, they're really important especially if you didnt notice any visual que.

Eienstien

07-25-2011

Always thought soraka should have more of a anime type feel to her, just (imo).

OrangeThrower

07-25-2011

Her spell effects should be changed, they are pretty dull, especially her ulti. Maybe even a better spell effect for her single target heal.

Model wise, she is cursed/de-evolved. She should look more like that, and less of a half unicorn/human. I doubt she should be made "cuter" due to her lore also. And please, fix her hair. Its an abomination.

p.s. her AA is whack.

LCS Dyrus

07-25-2011

The banana attack is great and all, but the attack animation itself is just horrible. It makes me want to play AD leblanc.

Other thing is her character portrait needs less purple. She's the unicorn lady, not Barney the Dinosaur.

That's about all I can think of really.

Xenodyne

07-25-2011

So I know there's a snowball's chance of my opinion being accepted, but I'll post em anyway with that hope that some people will listen and vote in this way.

I actually think that the "uncursed" Soraka skin is the most human she should look. From her story, she's a humanoid creature, but still a divine demigod. She should not look human, if anything she should be closer to characters like Trundle and Warwick (as in very inhuman creatures).

As for a new dance, I'd love to see her have a riverdance type of dance, mostly because she has hooves (doesn't she?). Think it would be awesome to see something like that.

Doxun

07-25-2011

Just please fix her hair, I don't know what it's suppose to look like!