What do you think should be the main focus of Soraka art changes?

She should look less human 959 21.33%
She should look more human 1,711 38.06%
Improved Spell effects 679 15.10%
Improved Animations 895 19.91%
She's fine the way she is 173 3.85%
Other (please specify in reply to this thread) 79 1.76%
Voters: 4496. You may not vote on this poll

Soraka Art Rework!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanillatrix

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadoncemore View Post
Whenever I look at Soraka's hair I cringe. I don't know why but it looks like cotton candy tied with rubber bands.
HAHAHAHAHAHA x)

Vanillatrix

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyeria View Post
I don't play Katarina, but I am excited to see her get a new pair of shoes. Personally, I've wondered if the reason Soraka's rework has taken so long is because they plan to rework her kit along with it.

Nothing has been confirmed, but it seems like the perfect time for them to change her up a bit, if they were going to.
Oh, besides this, there's a rumor that she will get a new skin alongside her visual rework. Let's hope so. ;3

Joan Slud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

her hair model make it smaller!! she's like has snake on her head, the rest is fine anyway,

Caetilwyn

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillatrix View Post
Oh, besides this, there's a rumor that she will get a new skin alongside her visual rework. Let's hope so. ;3
I'm pretty sure IronStylus confirmed that he was working on a skin for Soraka and that it was finished. So, rumor no more. XP

True Xeo

06-18-2012

I've noticed wile playing on her divine skin the dress is actualy to tight on her legs and makes it look like she its just sort of magicly gliding... or like she is mad out of ooze and is just sort of slithering acrossed the battle field, next time you pick her or see one zoom in on her and watch her walk you'll see what I mean.

Archonas

06-18-2012

Other: She should look halfway attractive while still being mystical/enchanted

(NO i don't mean boobs) She needs to be more proportionate, right now she just seems wacky looking.

Bu Gao Xing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

06-18-2012

It's a bit late on this but I'll throw in my two cents anyways as I just got back to the states and love to support it up:

Style: The lore never really specified her curse in depth, I think maybe cutting back on the hairy goat legs a tad would be a big improvement. (keeping the horn and hooves though <3)

Animations: Gotta keep the slow crescent auto-attack animation, as we saw in the Dreamhack tourney, that animation makes for amazing gameplay. As well as maybe some updated dancing and jokes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahares View Post
Spell effects: What do you think could be changed with herb effects to make them more attractive
Herb effects, starchild... we all see the joke here. But I would like to see the animation for Starcall updated as well, maybe less purple line... more.. glowing stars?

Other: Super excited to see the end results and the new skin ideas you will have for us!

kaaldra

06-18-2012

she has way to much hair.

Cazeaje

06-18-2012

plz remove her horse legs

The Soulguard

06-18-2012

Better get rid of the horn...