Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


What do you think should be the main focus of Soraka art changes?

She should look less human 959 21.31%
She should look more human 1711 38.01%
Improved Spell effects 679 15.09%
Improved Animations 895 19.88%
She's fine the way she is 173 3.84%
Other (please specify in reply to this thread) 79 1.76%
Voters 4501 .

Soraka Art Rework!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saelos

Senior Member

06-17-2012

Quote:
Rahares:
Spell effects: What do you think could be changed with herb effects to make them more attractive!


I don't see how botany is relevant to Soraka's playstyle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanillatrix

Senior Member

06-18-2012

It's been almost 11 months, and still "nothing".

I've heard Riot usually spends 6-9 months creating a new champion. I can't believe a REMODEL isn't ready yet. The same goes for Katarina. I mean, at least you can say "Katarina" has got a bunch of skins and u need more time, but OMG, look how long we are waiting. -_-

EDIT: Riot, pls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caetilwyn

Senior Member

06-18-2012

Quote:
Vanillatrix:
It's been almost 11 months, and still "nothing".

I've heard Riot usually spends 6-9 months creating a new champion. I can't believe a REMODEL isn't ready yet. The same goes for Katarina. I mean, at least you can say "Katarina" has got a bunch of skins and u need more time, but OMG, look how long we are waiting. -_-

EDIT: Riot, pls.


I won't deny that Riot has horribly mismanaged Soraka's rework, but I'm still trying to give them the benefit of the doubt due to their recent attention on this matter. Riot confirmed that after Ashe's rework Soraka would be next.

Ashe was released I think a month after they made that specific announcement. Ashe recently just got reworked so I'm trying to be incredibly hopeful that Soraka will be in the next couple of patches. Either this upcoming one or the one afterwards. Soraka is incredibly popular and Riot realizes this so I'm trying my best to be positive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanillatrix

Senior Member

06-18-2012

Quote:
Kyeria:
I won't deny that Riot has horribly mismanaged Soraka's rework, but I'm still trying to give them the benefit of the doubt due to their recent attention on this matter. Riot confirmed that after Ashe's rework Soraka would be next.

Ashe was released I think a month after they made that specific announcement. Ashe recently just got reworked so I'm trying to be incredibly hopeful that Soraka will be in the next couple of patches. Either this upcoming one or the one afterwards. Soraka is incredibly popular and Riot realizes this so I'm trying my best to be positive.


What bothers me is that they don't even say a word about when the visual upgrade is going to happen, nor about how is the upgrading going. They just keep coming here a month saying "omg guys, the bananas are looking fantastic". Patience has its limits.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caetilwyn

Senior Member

06-18-2012

Quote:
Vanillatrix:
What bothers me is that they don't even say a word about when the visual upgrade is going to happen, nor about how is the upgrading going. They just keep coming here a month saying "omg guys, the bananas are looking fantastic". Patience has its limits.


I do completely agree with you here as someone who mains Soraka. I'm more excited for this rework than anything that has ever been released. Sadly, I'm not joking. I'm absolutely thrilled for Soraka's rework.
However, you can't really fault Riot for this either. I mean you can, but if you look at their history with skins and reworks...they've never delved information about them. They never give release dates, sneak peaks or any solid information on their reworks.

The people asking for info ( like myself ) are just being hopeful that they will. I sadly, don't expect them to, but it would be quite the treat if they would.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanillatrix

Senior Member

06-18-2012

Quote:
Kyeria:
I do completely agree with you here as someone who mains Soraka. I'm more excited for this rework than anything that has ever been released. Sadly, I'm not joking. I'm absolutely thrilled for Soraka's rework.
However, you can't really fault Riot for this either. I mean you can, but if you look at their history with skins and reworks...they've never delved information about them. They never give release dates, sneak peaks or any solid information on their reworks.

The people asking for info ( like myself ) are just being hopeful that they will. I sadly, don't expect them to, but it would be quite the treat if they would.


I see. I quite agree with you. I also love Soraka, but my main is Kat. Faster Soraka gets her rework done, faster Kat is getting hers. x)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Herons2

Member

06-18-2012

Evelynn need remake


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caetilwyn

Senior Member

06-18-2012

Quote:
Vanillatrix:
I see. I quite agree with you. I also love Soraka, but my main is Kat. Faster Soraka gets her rework done, faster Kat is getting hers. x)


I don't play Katarina, but I am excited to see her get a new pair of shoes. Personally, I've wondered if the reason Soraka's rework has taken so long is because they plan to rework her kit along with it.

Nothing has been confirmed, but it seems like the perfect time for them to change her up a bit, if they were going to.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deadoncemore

Senior Member

06-18-2012

Whenever I look at Soraka's hair I cringe. I don't know why but it looks like cotton candy tied with rubber bands.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caetilwyn

Senior Member

06-18-2012

Quote:
Deadoncemore:
Whenever I look at Soraka's hair I cringe. I don't know why but it looks like cotton candy tied with rubber bands.


Haha. That's probably the nicest thing I've heard it compared to.