What do you think should be the main focus of Soraka art changes?

She should look less human 959 21.33%
She should look more human 1,711 38.06%
Improved Spell effects 679 15.10%
Improved Animations 895 19.91%
She's fine the way she is 173 3.85%
Other (please specify in reply to this thread) 79 1.76%
Voters: 4496. You may not vote on this poll

Soraka Art Rework!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zairex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revive Is OP View Post
Already spent several hundred bucks doing what I think Soraka should look like: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=24249418

Attachment 441203
Is that a sausage in her wand?

Satrapa

06-10-2012

Please someone remove this sausage or croissant from her wand. Without it it would be one of the best if not the best Soraka fanart ever.

KatarinaCatKitty

06-10-2012

Well I vote she should look more human, but if you are going to stick with a horn growing out of her head then I want to change my vote to less human.

Meiu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

My wife's main issue with her is her hair. If you made it flow better and not look like it was bundled up and unclean she would definitely be much more pleased with her.

Rintes

06-10-2012

Man, I really want to see her new model. I understand why Riot doesn't like giving specific times too early, but...

Caetilwyn

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rintes View Post
Man, I really want to see her new model. I understand why Riot doesn't like giving specific times too early, but...
I know what you mean. At this point, I just wish they'd give us a sneak peak of her rework with how long awaited this has been for Soraka fans. It's been over a year now since it was mentioned and with it ( Hopefully ) just around the corner everyone is very anxious.

I'm just trying to contain my excitement and pray that she comes out sooner rather than later. Riot mentioned that she would be next after Ashe and since Ashe has already been finished I'm incredibly hopeful that she won't be long after... ><

Kaio Fernandes

06-13-2012

Bump da bomp

Mexico

06-13-2012

My only hope is that the Starcall animation is good enough that people will feel compelled to level it before level 13.

Kerbere

06-13-2012

Bump

Caetilwyn

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salius View Post
My only hope is that the Starcall animation is good enough that people will feel compelled to level it before level 13.
Sadly, I don't think that will be enough. Starcall actually would have to be reworked as an ability in general before it will ever be used in bottom lane. Starcall isn't an ignored ability because of its animation, but due to the negative effects it has during laning phase.

If both laning partners got Gold for last hits, people would use starcall a lot more, but since we don't...it's just infuriates your Carry and thus no one uses it.