Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do you think should be the main focus of Soraka art changes?

She should look less human 959 21.31%
She should look more human 1711 38.01%
Improved Spell effects 679 15.09%
Improved Animations 895 19.88%
She's fine the way she is 173 3.84%
Other (please specify in reply to this thread) 79 1.76%
Voters 4501 .

Soraka Art Rework!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WereScrib

06-03-2012

Honestly... I really hope if anything changes about Soraka, it's her hair. Her hair, while nice in theory, and great in concept artwork, looks awful in game.

Beyond that, DON'T TAKE AWAY HER UNICORNINESS. PLEASE. WE NEED GOAT LEGS AND UNICORN HORNS. I'M ALL CAPPING COS I FEEL SUPER STRONG ABOUT THIS.

Honestly, for serious. She was the first champ I ever bought, cos I loved her goat legs in game. That was seriously the reason. Her artwork looked like poo, (though I liked the Dryad skin artwork) but I ~loved~ her goatleg run.

We have a human Soraka skin, can't we keep her goaty? Maybe a new skin that's Extra goaty?

EDIT: I'm also well aware that she's likely far, far beyond 'finished' and is just getting bug tested, and nothing I say here matters. I just wanted to say it. ;_;

ZeroTheDefiant

06-03-2012

STOP POSTING ON THIS THREAD!

Please look at the OP date, this is a necro.

Thank You.

DoctorMcPain

06-03-2012

Quote:
Aurthorus:
Her joke and taunt aren't that great.

Dude her /taunt is one of the top 5 taunts in the game

Neiat

06-03-2012

Quote:
ZeroX568:
STOP POSTING ON THIS THREAD!

Please look at the OP date, this is a necro.

Thank You.

If it is still being posted in by Reds, and it is a living thread expecting responses, than it is not a necro.

Micalas

06-03-2012

The auto-attack HAS to stay as a banana. This is not up for debate.

Her WTF elbow in the default skin needs to be taken care of. She has manly-er arms than me.

In game, that thing coming out of the back of her head that you call a pony-tail needs to be fixed. It looks like frothy toothpaste coming out of her head.

As far as her looks, I kind of think Divine Soraka is how she should look.

Kraemer

06-03-2012

Almost a year since this was posted.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Brogue

06-05-2012

All the people calling this thread a necro are funny. ohmikegoodness, a Red, last posted on page 174, which was on 5/25/2012. Besides, people are still talking in this thread. So very far away from a necro.

Since Ashe just got her remake, Soraka should be coming up soon. Super excited!

RadiantPyrophore

06-05-2012

Push it forward, nevar a necro till it happens.

Less wig of doom hair, more sparkly white hair with less lumps of wtf.

Keep them goat legs. She's like a satyr kind of...

Needs better feet.

Wearing the team flag is awesome, but her outfit still needs better texture/polys.

Ionian StarChild

06-06-2012

Please make Soraka less human with the remodel. We already have enough female humanoids in this game. Cassiopeia needs a mythological friend for she's alone in that department (females only).

DJPeejay

06-08-2012

This seems to be the most relevant thread I'd have to bump to see this happen. I'd want her to be more humanoid just to be more in-line with existing art, and fan-art. Even if her limbs change, that wouldn't be too terribly much of a loss, would it?

Also, look at the model. If you zoom in closely, it really is just stretched down at a horrible angle and it looks like she has no jaw.