What do you think should be the main focus of Soraka art changes?

She should look less human 959 21.33%
She should look more human 1,711 38.06%
Improved Spell effects 679 15.10%
Improved Animations 895 19.91%
She's fine the way she is 173 3.85%
Other (please specify in reply to this thread) 79 1.76%
Voters: 4496. You may not vote on this poll

Soraka Art Rework!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daniellynet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeKtorWithAK View Post
Soraka has been one my my favourite champions since day 1 of my playing this game. I play her because I love her skill set though I wish her visuals (skins/animations) were given some love.

INFUSE targeting allied minions is bogus!!!

And the banana toss... needs to be scrapped!! why cant she fire SHOOTING STARS WITH RAINBOW TRAILS!!!

Shame people are voting for a more humanoid Soraka when her dryad skin is suh an awesome concept and a much cooler look for her, save humanoid soraka for Divine skin users.... zzzz
Yup, I agree.

Alkemdah

07-25-2011

I dont like that she has a horn and hooves. She's a purple goat lady that has a sickle for her her weapon..

I just think it is not what I envisioned with a "star child"

Make her more feminine, with out being human (think how oriana is human esque without being human).

I'm thinking something more spacey or celestial for her body, something more like a Navi almost from Avatar. (EDIT Or make her look like a Draeni)

Her star call should be something more dramatic, like a meteor call, or something like a flame of plasma falling from the sky, not some sparkley sprites.

Queen Toffee

Recruiter

07-25-2011

As someone who mained Soraka from 5-30, here's what I'd like to see done to improve her.

Both Forms
♠Less awkward walking/running animation. A graceful, leaping stride to mimic a horse/deer like movement would be lovely for her unicorn form, and stride like Leona's in Divine form.
♠ Much less silly dance. Something graceful and sweeping would be nice. Something like Karma's.
♠ Her hands. They are odd.
♠ Change her auto attack animation to something that doesn't require her to take 20 minutes before she flings her banana.
♠ Flowing hair maybe if you're going to change it at all. Maybe a stylish half updo with longer bits in the back. (Steal the Draenei female haircut from WoW that has the roll on top and the ponytail in the back!!)
♠ I can't believe I'm going to say this.. but a bustier/curvier form. Offset those huge hips with a slightly larger chest.

Unicorn Form
♠ Less silly looking feet/hooves
♠ If she's going to be furry around her legs, at least give her a tail too
♠ Less goofy sparkle textures around her horn

Divine/Human Form
♠ NO BACKWARDS LEGS
♠ More human look to her in this skin
♠ Make her cape look more like a cape here like it is in the splash art.

Other

NEW SPLASH ART!
Or at least use the pretty Chinese artwork.

KawaiiDespair

07-25-2011

keep the auto attack animation and projectile speed please, make wish look more...there, right now you would never know if its been used or not(so PUG's will stop complaining about not getting healed when you healed them) and please change divine soraka's joke it doesnt make any sense for her to say "no im not happy to see you and yes that is a horn growing out of my head" when she....doesnt have a horn

drpepper111

07-25-2011

She is an ugly goat unicorn creature which is why I use her human skin and I still think it doesnt look that good.

Could update her human skin to look better and fix her hair and weapon design both of which look bad imo.

Enkrotian

07-25-2011

remove dat horn

BattleNun

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokideath View Post
0_o
Hey, now. I confine 83% of my girl-squealing to how adorable Kog'Maw's default skin is and how [freaking] much I want to own a plush of him. Haters to the left.

TenDz

07-25-2011

I dont care as long as long as she looks smexy

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

SORAKA'S ULTIMATE NEEDS MORE NOTICABLE PARTICLES!

okay now that that's out of the way, her animations need some slight loving.

why? Because I'll be trying to escape death as soraka but ALL of my spells make me stop in place to cast them and have a casting time so that, sometimes, trying to heal myself to AVOID dying results in me dying.... that is poor design.

Ryllau Ellemayne

07-25-2011

Soraka is my main I love her dearly so here are my thoughts.

Style:
Default: Like others have said her elbows.
Dryad: This skin is nice but not my favorite
Divine: This is my all tim favortie skin in the game. This is also the closest to a "Legendary Skin" Soraka has would be nice to have some Revamps on it particles, voice overs.

Animations: I actually like her Auto Attack animatin but a missle speed increase would be nice. Her walk in Divine Soraka makes her look constipated.

Spell effects:
Q: Called starfall but looks more like blue bouncy balls falling Down. Need more sparkle.
W: Good spell, Maybe make a Holdy Sheild Appera for the Armor buff effect
E: I like this, wish it didn't target creeps and was more interesting to use on foes -graphics wise- No actuall Suggestion though.
R: Maybe has a angel paticle and a pillar of light over each ally when cast.

These are my thoughts on Soraka my favorite champ in the game,