What do you think should be the main focus of Soraka art changes?

She should look less human 959 21.33%
She should look more human 1,711 38.06%
Improved Spell effects 679 15.10%
Improved Animations 895 19.91%
She's fine the way she is 173 3.85%
Other (please specify in reply to this thread) 79 1.76%
Voters: 4496. You may not vote on this poll

Soraka Art Rework!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Herbfiend

07-25-2011

Starcall Animation, Hair idk don't like it. Attack animation is meh, Ultimate while awsome is meh think the animation on it should feel more epic like your actualy casting an ultimate

Edit: had to reply the word herb was used by the op

piece 0f crap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Her appereance looks soooo bad. Like really bad.

It's like a purple chick with a really long mullet.

Hype Algerian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Style:
Soraka looks frail, unlike Warwick; the lore and gameplay fit her perfectly. However, that elbow is a little misshaped :s Also, how ridiculous does her hair look?

Animations: I'd like it to have more of the "cosmic intervention" feel overall. Have her crescent staff light up when she casts a spell.
Starcall is good as it is, I don't think any change is needed.
Astral Blessing is okay.
Infuse needs to show us that Energy is being welled into the target ally.
Wish (her ultimate) really needs some extra fireworks in it. Right now the animation on the allies (and herself) looks stale. Maybe something ascending from the stars?

Spell effects:
Why would you autoattack with bananas? I know it comes from her crescent staff but if we're to be more about the stars, I'd like the autoattacks to have the shape of a small comet, channeled on her crescent staff. Let her hurl her comet as she does hurl her bananas.

Other:
Do not nerf Soraka heals. It'd destroy the character period. She's strong because of her heals >.< She's already super-squishy and that's already a downside.

Linkkie3

07-25-2011

She's also to pink... blue.. stuff... in my opinion.

pookie

07-25-2011

More human and new animations please. She isn't up to the other champions standards, and she definitely doesn't impress me.

dalzara

07-25-2011

I cannot put my finger on it but I really cannot stand sorakas default skin. The dryad skin is acceptable but still there is something about the model that bugs me but I really cannot point to anything in particular.

Sancta

07-25-2011

Wish: Needs to be more obvious so your allies can appreciate your clutch saves better. Something like feathers falling down around them.

Animation: Movement model and attack animation are both awkward.

Model: Don't change the antrho-unicorn!

shouldof

07-25-2011

Her walk is funny.

Her vest needs to go.

Her cast animation is too simple and not divine enough!

Herby Drinks

07-25-2011

I like the way she looks for the most part, just think you should clean her up abit and ake her look a little less rugged and bland.

TheDudester

07-25-2011

Every time I see a Soraka in game I feel her ingame model does not really match her art (which isn't that great to begin with).

She just looks lackluster in every way when compared to other champions.