Lag/freeze issue possible fix.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wngs

07-24-2011

G'day there ladies and gents, I've noticed some of you have had the same drama as myself with Lag / Connection issues, my problem was put down to a Network buffer issue.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=951956
This is the first thread with a few ideas that fixed my drama's.

P.S unfortunately these fixes aren't solving everyone's problems, but its working for a few people, for those that it doesn't work, they still comment of the game working smoother.

Hoping this will solve some of your problems

Wings.

Wngs

07-25-2011

^.^

Wngs

07-25-2011

Zing

Nsqui

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Dude really? Lag is made by having slow internet. Get better internet and your lag probs will be fixed.

Good Luck, and see you on the Fields of Justice Summoner.

Wngs

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nsqui View Post
Dude really? Lag is made by having slow internet. Get better internet and your lag probs will be fixed.

Try again there good sir, these Lag/freezing periods only happened since the last lot of patching, and if you were smart enough to read all the threads going around its not jst me, Nor is it our connection, As for hundreds of the players have stated.

Try not to be an arse, and hopefully I wont see you on the Fields of Justice Summoner.

llDarkll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nsqui View Post

Its not from slow internet. I ahve good internet and a custom gaming desktop but i get frozen every 30- 40 seconds now