Ninja Stuff Needed: Items That Increases In Strength With Fewer Allies! For Solo's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingsRight

04-27-2010

I've noticed too many games all revolve around everyone trying to stay together like a pack of sheep and the winner's tend to be the team that stayed the tightest.

Well, i've had enough of that.

I want to encourage some more solo players with items that benefit from fewer teammembers around. So what comes to mind that represents this?

NINJA ITEMS!

Examples:
1. Katana, The Ninja Blade - Gives 20 damage + (10% x your total Damage) for every ally hero that is NOT near you. So 50% your total damage in bonus when you are completely alone.

Such a sword could also be useful for those times when your teammembers are dropping off like flies and as they die off you become stronger to enact vengeance!

Also, Ninja's seem to be better at taking out parties of people than people by themself because a flock of sheep is easier for a wolf to follow than one sheep so we need:
You chuck ninja stars at the crowd of players

2. Morning Star, The Ninja's Throwing Stars! - 15 attack damage + 15 more damage per enemy ally that is near the primary target. Thus you are stronger when there is more of them!

Ninja's benefit in defense when dressed to elude, but it's so hard to elude the enemy when your silly allies are near.

3. Ninja Guise - This outfit gives 10% dodge + 10% more dodge for every Ally that is NOT with you.

Voidgolem

04-27-2010

It'd never be bought considering it'd be useless from the 20 minute mark onward on SR, and from the start on Treeline.

Arget Harakamian

04-29-2010

You do know that this is a team game, right?

BraveryBeyond

04-29-2010

I think one of your ideas is particularly interesting: getting stronger as your team dies off. I'm sure everyone's been there. One team fight goes particularly wrong and the opposite team is now steamrolling towards your one champion trying to protect your final tower. Having an item that got stronger for everytime a teammate is on respawn would add a very interesting dynamic to the game. I know Kayle's passive is similar (as well as procing off a kill, too) and we already have killstreak items, so why not an item that, my God, would actually SLOW SNOWBALLING DOWN!!!

ikillutwice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

Just so you know a morning star is a mace that is spiked and is not chucked like a ninja star, but rather used to beat someones head in.

KingsRight

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikillutwice View Post
Just so you know a morning star is a mace that is spiked and is not chucked like a ninja star, but rather used to beat someones head in.
I know.. in some regions. Another weapon can be named the same. In fact i think that name has been used before outside of the mace with spikes.

ikillutwice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2010

Hmm could be. But in most western terms (meaning Europe, Canada and the U.S.) a morning star in a mace. It could be called a morning start though translations though, didn't think of that, or it could be throwing stars in certain countries I didn't think of that. I had only heard of it as a mace.

EstermisNorthin

05-06-2010

Stop playing LoL KingsRight.
Worst item suggestions ever.

You sound like the guy that calls solo with Pantheon in SR (I only use this example because it just happened) gets owned, doesnt call MIAs and then *****es at the team all game. This is a team game and in no way should there EVER be items that benefit you if you are alone.

Neksar

05-07-2010

This idea is bad. In a team game, there shouldn't be anything that makes soloers stronger, because then you get horrible carries that chew through entire teams because their auto attack hits like a train. At that point, we're back to the horrible right-click-killfest that is DotA's combat system. I like that LoL is more team-oriented, but I will agree that the game tends to come down to which team can isolate and pick off members of the other team, and there should be some sort of counter to that.

WelcomeToTarget

05-07-2010

Riot is supposedly going to make a 1v1 map (probably in about 3 years...). But yeah this is a horrible and stupid idea. This ENTIRE game revolves around teamwork. If you can't accept that then this game is obviously not for you.