Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3's team comp.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lothi

07-24-2011

I wanted to see if you guys could think of any counters for the team comp:

Udyr, Gangplank, and Kennen.

I can't think of one and want to be aware of anything that could mess us up.

Thanks.

Dubledox

07-24-2011

Mordekaiser, Vayne, and Leona. This is my friend's and I's matchup and we haven't lost a game yet. (On a 20 or so win streak)

GP goes top with absurd crit I assume? Well I just build up my shield as morde and keep healing and wiping out minion waves, no problem. As soon as Vayne gets beefy enough Leona and I initiate and she mops up the team with a trip kill. This can essentially be done witha variety of teams. You basically need:

Good initiating tank, strong casty character, ranged carry.

I've fought teams with Udyr and Gangplank and theyre not bad a tall. Focus GP first, always, and he'll go down fast. Kill the next squishiest and save Udyr for last. 1v1 he's a beast, but 1v2 he'll die like anyone else, or run away like a pro. Either way you've won your teamfight.

Good luck against this evil matchup!

Such Grace

07-24-2011

To Lothi - For a strong 3's team, it would be more effective if you had some sort of tank. Youre team will go down easy in team fights against beefier teams. Ganking for you should be a breeze though.

To Dubledox - You act like getting aces with a beefy vayne is simple. Ahahahaha, pretty vague strategy. Your team doesnt really match your own ideal team comp anyway.