Maphacks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronBorn

07-24-2011

Talk about a team of sore losers. I just got out of a game where I went 13/0/4 Garen, of all champs. I noticed that their team wasn't insta-leaving the aftergame chat room, so this obviously non-english speaking nocture says "fk Garen". Then proceeds to accuse me of using maphacks of all things and "we have report to u."

So at the lvl 30 rank this guy AND his team has never seen clairvoyance!! Man the gall of these players crying hax on a facerolled game. I can only imagine what else I was reported for. Muahaha.

Yeah that's right. Ghost/CV Garen. I'm surgical with that spell! Like a BAWS!!

So when Tribunal comes back up if anyone wants a laugh find my case!

On second thought though, maybe they do know what CV is but still think I was maphacking. It is a mystery.

WereRabbitz

07-24-2011

People whine no matter what happens. You lose they find someone to blame, you win they find someone to blame for not winning 20mins earlier. Free online games breeds bitterness.

LadyLothiriel

07-25-2011

That might be right, but being accused of hacking is something no one is taking lightly.

moistmongoose

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereRabbitz View Post
games breed bitterness.
Fixed that for you.

IronBorn

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLothiriel View Post
That might be right, but being accused of hacking is something no one is taking lightly.
I not only laughed it off, I threw it right back in his face by saying, "What, you don't hack?" proceeded by "So, what are you going to do about it?"

Probably not necessary but that convo made my day. Something like maphack is literally IMPOSSIBLE for a game like this. Everything is Riot hosted so the moment somebody successfully hacks Riot the last thing on their mind is, "OMG I could totally make a maphack nao!"

Darmon

07-25-2011

Why would someone who was playing within the confines of the rules come here to post this?