Patch Preview: 1.0.0.122

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Notorious SKY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Love how panth did no damage there >_>

Hakan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

[QUOTE=Kill4Living;11922163]

If corki not op no one is ....

redisburning

07-24-2011

guess patch is ready to go live, which means no additional changes.

please dont overnerf corki though, I like carrying hard against tank teams.

Master Dim Sum

07-24-2011

I really wish they didn't nerf Corki. I mean at the higher ELO games I'm sure he's one of the best AD carrys. But there is a reason why people like myself don't see him a lot. He's not just some champ any goober can pick up and dominate with. I dunno, I thought he was balanced. Yeah maybe in the higher ELO games he's probably 1 of 2 of the most popular carries. But it's not like I was seeing him in 80% of normal queue games dominating all the time.

Oh well. i guess it's truly hard to find a balance between low ELO (like myself) and high ELO players. i..e XZ Nerf vs Ashe nerf.

CuttingOnions

07-24-2011

shaco bug fixes pls

Sieger78

07-24-2011

I didn't get it, ok, next patch they'll buff Pantheon, but they maybe releasing a new skin now
So some ppl buy it, but still can't do much with him.

Give something for Panth, at least a dmg boost or a slow on his E (dreaming)

Kill4Living

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 671aznpozer View Post
All his stats make him UP, but his Ult makes him OP. Now that they nerf'd his Ult.

I expect him to be UP. People will stop playing him, probably stop banning him too.

Then after he isn't getting played at all for a while. They will buff him and then maybe he will finally be balanced or slightly OP. Making him fun/viable to play and more importantly not 100% banned either.

Oh speaking of his ult. They nerf'd the range on his teleport ability, but what about the global CV? sadly if they did not limit this range as well. I could still seem him getting banned a lot.
all his stats make him up... i almost break my jaw for laughing so fcking hard... early game u 2shoot him with almost any champ ... only REALLY good tf can win a mid lane to a non****** player.
im not high elo (14xx) and well havent seen a good tf that can do dmg to me mid or any lane... when im ez, ashe, mf, cait, leblanc, veigar almost anyone even yorick mid the tf loses the tower and feeds me before min 10...

Aetherstorm

07-24-2011

thank you for the nerfs to corki. cant wait to see the buffs for pantheon next patch. what is that skin, hextech pantheon? i do want. nice to see stuff on time for a change. will the patch actually be on time? aka tuesday. I hope so

Epicn00b

07-24-2011

Is it me, or am I the only person who noticed that GP is keeping his global?
Also, it looks like now these days, they just do everything that the community does NOT ask for.
And I'm not talking about new content stuff.

WarTornPanda

07-24-2011

I like the global ultimate nerfs, but I'm not excited to see Pantheon going without a buff. He clearly needs some buffs to make him better and I really fail to see why Riot needs to wait until this patch sits for two weeks before deciding what to do to him.

+1 for Galio buffs though.