Patch Preview: 1.0.0.122

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Audiio

07-24-2011

I'm loving all of the down votes questioning Corki's nerf. Yet nobody explained to us why he has "burst damage" that needs to be nerfed. Haha.

Epicn00b

07-24-2011

Looks like Pantheon is the next Eve: Nerfed to oblivion, and no longer playable.

Ther InGal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Lets see if these non-global ults are going to be as fun as before

Looks like someone is trolling hard.

BRutetank

07-24-2011

Pantheons dmg on his ult should be switched from magic dmg to physical dmg and significantly lowered so that it's not doing the 1k physical dmg so it can actually do some dmg rather then just jumping in. Oh and possibly have the circle when it shows up give a very minor slow? So it allows the ult to have better capability on hitting the targets. making it a little harder to escape but not to much slow that it would hinder the enemy and have the teammates pick them off before panth lands.

MetalGearREX90

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Except he is getting a buff in the next patch while Eve will stay useless forever.

Kill4Living

07-24-2011

i would like phreak to answear some questions...

so you listen to forums... did any trynd complain about early game? do people complain about that broken ulti (more now)?
did someone complain about panth being op with that ulti? does someone complains about he being so freakin useless like proven in your own video?
did someone low mid high elo complained about corki being op?

can you please explain the proccess on how riot team focuses to decide which champs to nerf/buff?
and how do you test them?

PD: please play a normal game with good players before ruining the game over and over. thank you

@phreak
@morello

Slov

07-24-2011

Should have changed panth in the same patch, not make him even worse for 2 weeks.

GhostDieM

07-24-2011

Damage nerf on pantheon might be uncalled for, we'll have to wait and see I guess

moviedude

07-24-2011

What exactly are you DOING to corki?

Master Dim Sum

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonosaki View Post
Ugh.. Why does Riot think TF is a good character? His ult is the only reason hes viable.
All his stats make him UP, but his Ult makes him OP. Now that they nerf'd his Ult.

I expect him to be UP. People will stop playing him, probably stop banning him too.

Then after he isn't getting played at all for a while. They will buff him and then maybe he will finally be balanced or slightly OP. Making him fun/viable to play and more importantly not 100% banned either.

Oh speaking of his ult. They nerf'd the range on his teleport ability, but what about the global CV? sadly if they did not limit this range as well. I could still seem him getting banned a lot.