Patch Preview: 1.0.0.122

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brox666

07-24-2011

id like to know what they are doing to gp

MTaur

07-24-2011

When Pantheon ults, I think it would be fair if allies had full the 1.5 sec notice but enemies only had .5 sec. That way, you could use it in PvP as something other than a glorified teleport more often. Right now, it's just a glorified teleport with a built-in GTFO radius.

The0live

07-24-2011

well their goes tf's any likely hood of being usefull, and so much for corki being uslefull anymore hes so squishy, he should have increased ranges, akali will just burst him down faster. and who the hell said gp needed a buff now, hes so rediculously good and so is trynd his passive is way too good for what his ult does,

Mayobe

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweak Tweek View Post
so global ults are now not range limited range ults. I've been on this game for a long time now and we never ever complained that tf was ganking us from no where. U can literally hear and see those cards below his feet. Why would u remove one of the only reasons people buy tf?
Because there's no counter to a split pushing TF with teleport. He can push both the sidelanes while the rest of his team roams around. He gets super fed on minions and whenever someone comes to stop him he just tele's/ult's to the opposite lane and continues pushing.

WideKent

07-24-2011

Atleast lower the casting time of Panths Ult!!!!!!

Fugitive Unknown

07-24-2011

The tenor of the changes to Gallio don't exactly fill me with confidence (you are going to LOWER his damage? Are you MAD?)

Gally certainly needed some added durability, but unless there are some significant reworks of his skills, they really don't address his biggest issue: He is way too easy to ignore.

His Ult is a little underpowered, but it still does (more or less) what it's supposed to do - the problem is what do you do AFTER you drop the ult, or when it's on cooldown? He just doesn't do enough damage with his Q, and his other abilities are useless in a team fight.

Other tanks have CC, or sustainable area damage (Amumu comes to mind), but there's just no reason to do anything about Gallio once he throws out his R. Sure, you'll take a Q shot for a bit of damage, but what do you do while that's on CD?

I think the biggest issue are his E and W.

You could bulwark, but bulwark is terribad compared to most other support abilities (virtually any of the shields). It offers a very modest boost/heal. Maybe if it gave a boost to another character AND Gallio (like Nunu's boiling Blood) it would be a little more fearsome. Or maybe it could be a sustained ability and thus, never on cool down.

His gust of wind is probably his worst ability. It's not bad from a support prospective, and if this ability were on a support char or nuker it would make more sense. But Gallio is a TANK. He has to have some presence in a team fight when his ult is down, otherwise Gallio is just a sub-par mage who will always raise Q first.

Advice
1. Lower base damage damage of Q. I'd say lower R but it's already fairly low.
2. Buff the everloving HELL out of bullwark. Make it an area effect, sustained or a double target.
3. Remove E completely and give him something that raises CC. Maybe make it a high cooldown area pushback like Janna's ult (only with a smaller area of effect and damage rather then a heal effect). Just make it something that a team fight can't ignore rather then a subpar poke and minor speed buff.
4. Increase his scaling so that he's capable of doing something late game.

Alternatively, make his passive add to AD instead of AP so that he's actually capable of sustained DPS.

hadavar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

how about next patch you buff xin and really piss some people of.

i ****ing hate xins.

CashanDraven

07-24-2011

No Gragas buffs? ::sad face:: Still, Pantheon nerf? Really? That just kinda dumb.

mdeep

07-24-2011

since when does galio need a damage nerf -.-

riot games needs to learn to nerf/buff. and LOL makes me laugh how annie doesnt even get a nerf at all, and that they are nerfing gp. completely useless.

MTaur

07-24-2011

btw, I don't think they mentioned Shen, but he totally has a global teleport.