Patch Preview: 1.0.0.122

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spectre543

07-24-2011

Riot, I could not be more in love with you right now, especially concerning TF's ult!

EDIT: Uh oh! A downvote! Someone's QQing that Riot is trying to balance the game!

TheDevo

07-24-2011

"Galio is getting significant set of buffs to his durability,"
Sweet, I've been waiting so long for this.
"but he's losing a little bit of his damage."
Are you CRAZY!?

Edit:
Okay, Phreak has relieved some of my fears.

PvtSkittles

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonosaki View Post
Ugh.. Why does Riot think TF is a good character? His ult is the only reason hes viable.
im gunna take a wild guess and say ur a TF player... and obviously you play TF cus you think hes good( i mean, everyone loves to play the "overpowered" or "easy win" champs in this community right?) thus ur question is ******ed. its not like they removed his ult, its still semi-global and he still can gank and stun and dominate his mid-lane in a skilled player's hands

honestly, i dont know why everyone is freakin out... this change makes it to where he cant:
----backdoor/split push as much
----jump back into a fight right after coming back to life where the enemy team is all down to 1/4 hp
----get easy cross map ganks, god forbid he actually has to position himself now like nocturne does! :O

HOWEVER: i do hope they make him slightly less squishy with stats. ive been wantin a stats change for a while

Lemons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Since you guys are nerfing Panth's ult range, I think you should reduce his channeling time.

Spectre543

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvtSkittles View Post
im gunna take a wild guess and say ur a TF player, obviously you play TF cus you think hes good. thus ur question is ******ed. its not like they removed his ult, its still semi-global and he still has that gank stun he can do.

honestly, i dont know why everyone is freakin out... this change makes it to where he cant:
----backdoor/split push as much
----jump back into a fight right after coming back to life where the enemy team is all down to 1/4 hp
----get easy cross map ganks, god forbid he actually has to position himself now like nocturne does! :O
I could not have said it better myself.

Alektus

07-24-2011

I really wish they wouldn't nerf the global ults. Tf's ult defind him as a champ. And Pantheon's ult nerf is unessesary considering the time they have to back out if they want to. (Sorry for spelling mistakes.)

CyberWhale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Gp nerfs?!BOO YEAH Eat that you dirty dirty gp roamers.

Sieger78

07-24-2011

Wait, not even a single buff for Pantheon? Only a nerf to his ult?
Ow a new skin, to look cool and useless.

PvtSkittles

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedrake523 View Post
Nerf to Galio's damage? Why? He never did any. Though I'm thankful for the buff to his durability, so I'll take it. Maybe I can finally start playing him more often.
iono, the only flaw to his damage was he burned through his mana super fast. he has crazy early game burst if the player actually lands the skillshots. and judging by your statement im guessing you never landed any.

Fox P McCloud

07-24-2011

so long TF...at least until you get buffs =T