Patch Preview: 1.0.0.122

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaplain Cassius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

I don't think most people understand nerfs.
It is easier to nerf one champion than it is to buff every other champion to get them up to the same level. There is a reason they don't nerf already underpowered champions.

Tyson Azura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeabruiser View Post
I got some bad news for you, son...
Really the new map and server stability is what they should be working on... not getting side tracked with little changes to balanced champs. only decent work going on this patch was galio and corki.

3xel

07-24-2011

GP's ult is still global.

radlee

07-24-2011

Really your leaving Evelyn useless, thats complete trash FAIL update.

Xsyer

07-24-2011

nice

KaworuWaves

07-24-2011

Nerfed Panteon and Corki, but wait... what? Akali still being a over-powered-unstoppable killer-pentakiller?
Come on! When are we going to see Akali/Nidalee/Garen/Irelia/Jax/Kata/Malzahar being just like all the other champions? I mean, Eve got nerfed, and those champions still being too much difficult to kill/escape from. Doesn't seem fair enough to me >:

Tyson Azura

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoyl View Post
Notice how when panth ganked those BOTS he didn't do any damage and they nearly killed him.
He had no items...

Yorkless

07-24-2011

u guys need to nerf katarina ult it is to op pls nerf it thank u

The Authority

07-24-2011

What is up with all of the downvotes. I actually like this patch minus the pantheon nerf because he is pretty pitiful already when compared to others of his kind. Honestly I don't know why this community is so hard to please. I kinda feel sorry for riot because it's services are to a bunch of arrogant spoiled crybabies.

Tyson Azura

07-24-2011

So much down vote as soon as you agree with the corki nerf... but hey Galio will be a great tank now