Patch Preview: 1.0.0.122

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RageBabe

07-26-2011

The new Janna is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for fixing her hair.

Kathanis

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujja View Post
Wow, pantheon is all ready out classed by just about every other melee carry / assassin. Then you gimp not only his redeeming quality, but the main "fun" part about him?. his ult? How about making it scale off AD, and making his stun scale off AD as well? Sometimes Riot does really good things like they might know what they're doing, then they do things like taking away Eve's stun, completely destroying a champion, just go ahead and delete them instead.

The global ult of TF and Panth happens to be their main appeal, correct me if I'm wrong.
Well said, completely true.

CelyMoon

07-26-2011

I like Kayle's new looks. is there a reason for her sudden skill changes? the Video didn't go over Kayle's changes.

Plushy Toy

07-27-2011

Can you please put Pantheon back to his original ultimate. Thank you for your time.

Plushy Toy

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenanceHarbinger View Post
Well said, completely true.
I totally agree with your idea.

St Omega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

Kayle's new passive is pretty crummy. I just played her and though her Q is fine and her E is much better, her passive does not reduce enough. 10% at max isn't as much as one would think. I liked her as a "You WANT to build this champ hybrid" character instead of all this attack speed junk on her new recommended item list. Trinity Force and the Doran's Ring are the only 2 AP items? For real? She can still easily be built how she used to but it doesn't feel as good with this passive. Her W doesn't seem like enough either. The duration is really short. Anyone with a slow can still keep up even when I used the Q to slow them down...I was hoping her ult would get buffed too, even just a little. Compared to other invulnerability abilities hers is pretty weak since crowd control still works. She's become much weaker in the support category. Thanks (not at all) for making my first/favorite champion feel...bleh..

Godschalk

07-27-2011

I can NOT stress enough how ****ing ******ed you'd have to be to nerf the range on Twisted Fate's Ultimate...It Is LITERALLY HARMLESS Unless he can get to you before you cheese it and get away, not like you don't get heaps of warning before hand. I mean yeah, giving Pantheon a range is no worse then the nerf on Nocturne but, seriously, without the infinite range teleporting, there is no desire to play Twisted Fate anymore, it defeats the purpose of him being an Assassin...No to mention Shen can Port to anyone, Karthus can Kill EVERYONE in one Ulti activation. Seriously...Rethink that Nerfing... Because without that, there's literally nothing good about Twisted Fate anymore. -.-

wolfchild138

07-27-2011

I have to completely agree with all of the people arguing against TF's nerf. As he is my main champ, I am HIGHLY disappointed to see that his Destiny range has been cut in more than half. TF is an assassin carry, not Shen. I think it's complete garbage that the Riot team nerfs TF just because a few bad players don't know how to properly defend against Destiny. Almost every TF I have played I have been able to properly defend against because I know exactly what to expect. It's not my fault I get reported for "cheating" and "system altering" and "OP champ" because I get fed early. The reason TF can be so ridiculously strong is because of his farming abilities after building a Zeal, Bezerkers greaves, and life steal. I can farm over 300 minions in one game. Reason for my power is plenty of minion kills, then teleporting to take people down. Picking on the weak is TF's motive. If TF gets stunned once by a strong player or players, it's usually GG for TF. This nerf completely kills most of the game for me, as TF was one of the only champs I highly enjoy to play. So much for buying more Riot points to get my TF skins! I have lost a lot of respect for the Riot team for this one, and I refuse to buy any more points until it's changed back.

Rez78

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-27-2011

IMO TF's ultimate should have been nerfed but not that badly.

Kayle sucks now. Plain and simple. The champ was far better /before/ all the nerfs and the passive is horrible as well as all the other ratios.

Tryn is totally Overpowered. If people *****ed he was before because of his Ultimate, now he's a hell of a lot worse.

It would be NICE if all champs were /balance/ but **** they sure in hell aren't.

Dir En Black

07-27-2011

sucks